Chapter 35: Let's shake together on the boat

Yi Bo was panicked after learning about Yi Wei and Gu Yueshan, and immediately rushed to the inn to find Gu Heng, wanted to ask him in person whether this matter was true.

Gu Heng was angry in the room, smashed tea cups and vases grabbing his hair and walking around the room.

"Yi Wei was engaged to me before, how can he be with my fourth uncle now? How can the two of them do this regardless of my face and feelings! "

Yi Xuan stood on the side and didn't know what to say. Gu Yueshan was his first love. He had a crush on him for so many years. He thought about it day and night. The biggest wish is to be with him, but he doesn't He mercilessly threw it down the stairs, shattered his heart with his own hands and then chose Yi Wei.

Yi Xuan heard the door bell and walked over to open the door.

"Brother." Yi Xuan yelled at Yi Bo then let him in.

Yi Bo looked at the messy room that was thrown, knowing in his heart that things must have been determined, but still asked "Yi Wei is really with Gu Dong?"

Gu Heng was so angry that he didn't want to answer the question himself.

Yi Bo looked at Yi Xuan again, Yi Xuan said "It's true. The picture took of two people holding each other together. The interface is that Gu Dong and Yi Wei are not wrong, and someone in the group just said that they saw Gu Dong Holding Yi Wei hand walking on the street. "

"They are planning to be together? Yi Wei is still working as an assistant to Gu Dong, aren't they afraid that others will gossip?" Yi Bo said.

"He's all with my fourth uncle, what's the big deal when he's not an assistant? In case they plan to ..." Gu Heng closed his eyes and gritted his teeth "In case they plan to get married to be The chaiman Gu wife, how many times better than a broken assistant position! He's not a big assistant! "

Yi Bo said ugly "If Gu Dong really wants to marry Yi Wei, it will be very unfavorable to us, especially you Gu Heng, so you must find a way to let your grandmother stop them to get married. "

"What you said is easy Last time, because of the blind date of the flower-viewing feast, my uncle taught the two old ladies at home, smashed things and shouted, and said that no one can control his marriage. Now the two old ladies not dare to take care of them. Even if they want to take care of him, my uncle may not listen to them. "

"Yi Wei revenge is so strong. If you can't stop him from marrying your fourth uncle, it will be more difficult for you to become the heir of the Gu family."

"Even if I can't stop him from marrying my fourth uncle, he still can't stop me from inheriting Gu family business. My fourth uncle can't have children. They can't have their own children. My fourth uncle must be with me and other cousins. I chose one to inherit the Gu family industry, and the Gu family had so many people supporting me, and my grandmother was here. The person who inherited the Gu family industry will be me! "Gu Heng clenched his fists and said with a grim and firm look.

"Why did you decide that they would get married?" Yi Xuan, who had been silent said suddenly.

Gu Heng and Yi Bo both looked at him at the same time.

"The number of people who associate and then break up is countless. Even if they are ... already engaged, there are also people who have broken off their engagements. Not to mention that Gu Dong may never have thought of marrying Yi Wei. Even if Gu Dong had the idea, their feelings How long can it last? "Yi Xuan said.

"In the future, no one can say for sure, but the difficulties at hand cannot be ignored." Yi Bo said, "I have a hunch, Yi Wei will start revenge on the Yi family. Maybe he just wanted to avenge us with Gu Dong. "