Chapter 5: Guilty conscience and fear

"Yi Wei." Sun Qi ran to catch up with Yi Wei, patted him on the shoulder and said, "It turned out that you already knew about them, I thought you really liked Gu Heng, like to care no matter what he did. It's pretty much what you pretend to be. "

"If you really love it so humble, you are lowly to yourself." Yi Wei said blankly.

"That's right" Sun Qi nodded: "I'll just say, how can you such a smart person not see that Gu Heng and Yi Xuan have been hiding from you. Your counterattack and revenge It's so cool, they should be dealt with in this way, so that they can also feel what it means to be concealed and betrayed. "

Sun Qi has always been accustomed to Gu Heng and Yi Xuan. They feel that both of them are particularly hypocritical. I hope that they will last forever and not to harm others.

Yi Wei is very calm and calm, because such a little bit of retaliation and revenge will not make him have greater sorrow in his heart.

However, Sun Qi was more excited than Yi Wei, and he said happily, "I just stood opposite them and saw their expressions clearly. It was so deflated that I almost couldn't control the laughter. I think At least a week ... No, it should be at least a month. As long as I think of their expressions, I will laugh and thank them for contracting my laugh for a month. "

"But you became Gu Dong's internship assistant, and I was particularly surprised." Sun Qi said: "But think about it, although you became Gu Dong's internship assistant, which was beyond everyone's expectation, it is also reasonable. , After all, your personal overall score is the highest. "

"I'm going to see Secretary Wu. If you are going back to the dormitory, you should go there." Yi Wei pointed to the other way and said.

"Oh, yes, I almost forgot. Then I'll go back to the dormitory first, and I'll talk to you in the evening." Sun Qi turned and left.

Yi Wei looked at Sun Qi, who was walking away, sighed, and then continued to move forward.

Secretary Wu intends to tell Yi Wei what he will be responsible for afterwards, and Yi Wei requests to see Gu Yueshan. After asking Wu Yueshan, Secretary Wu took him to Gu Yueshan's study.

"From today on, you can stay here justified, and I will let someone arrange a place for you. If your parents have opinions, let them come to me." Gu Yueshan put down the documents in his hand and looked at Yi Wei "Do you have any other requirements?"

Gu Yueshan has replaced the black suit he wore when he returned, and it is not as overwhelming as when he was studying at the conference room at home, but Yi Wei is still a little afraid to face him.

"I ..." Yi Wei carefully watched Gu Yueshan's look, and then glanced at Gu Yueshan's glasses aside. After a little relief, he called up the courage and said, "Gu Dong, I would like to ask a few Take a day off and visit my adoptive mother abroad. "

"Yes," Gu Yueshan said.

"One more thing is ... Regarding the thing I asked you to stop Gu Heng and Yi Xuan from getting engaged, don't have to go on, please let their engagement banquet go smoothly."

After Yi Wei overhearing Yi Hong and Zhao Zhen, they knew that they helped him break the marriage contract. Gu Heng had to get engaged with Yi Xuan, and they wanted to let Gu Heng and Yi Xuan embarrassment and let him leave the Gu family. He was so angry that he went straight to his brain. In order to stay in Gu's house for revenge Gu Heng and Yi Xuan, he didn't know where he had the courage, so he came to Gu Yueshan and made a deal with him.

If he does n't come to Gu Yueshan, Jiang Shuqin will definitely think of letting him leave the Gu family to learn, even if he barely stays by other means, without relying on Gu Yueshan, it is difficult for an outsider to deal with Gu Heng and Yi Xuan For example, let the director manage to help him conceal his withdrawal from the group of Gu Heng. No one else can do it except Gu Yueshan.