Chapter 58: eat tofu

Yi Wei walked to the desk of the data administrator, The administrator immediately got up to give him a seat.

Yi Wei uses Gu Yueshan authority, all information can be opened at will not even had the password. He clicked through all the information related to the recommended list, including all the grades and other records of the students who were on the recommended list. There are a total of five people on the list, and three of them have no problem at all but two people can get Sun Yu out of the list, which is very wrong.

Yi Wei had the performance records and recommendation process records of these two people a few more times. According to the truth, Sun Yu should definitely be on the recommendation list than these two people but the entire process record did not have any problems.

"How?" Xu Peng said leisurely: "Do you see any problem?"

"I didn't see any problems," Yi Wei said "these records are made ... it's beautiful enough."

"Since there is no problem, then when you report to Yueshan, you need to make it clear from one to fifteen. Don't make it seem like my deputy supervisor has selfishness, and has done something on the information and recommendation process." Xu Peng said in an ironic tone.

"It seems that the deputy supervision is very unconvinced?" Yi Wei stood up and walked to Xu Peng and said "I look at these materials on behalf of Gu Dong, it is the same as Gu Dong himself looking at these materials. so far if you are not convinced. do you mean that Gu Dong is no longer qualified to get involved in home school? "

"Don't use Gu Yueshan to press me at all times. There is no problem with these materials and the recommendation process. How can you press me again?" Xu Peng looked at Yi Wei fiercely and said.

"I didn't want to press you." Yi Wei said with a smile "But I will often come to check all kinds of information for Gu Dong. It is better to the deputy supervision to get used it, otherwise you will get more angry sooner or later, it's not good." 

Those staff members did not dare to make any sounds, and tried to reduce their existence until Yi Wei left with Sun Qi and Xu Peng walked into the office to close the door forcefully, they can continued to work and did not dare to discuss anything.

"Yi Wei, After all he is Gu Dong uncle. Wouldn't it be bad if you offended him so much?" Sun Qi said with some worry: "If he goes to sue Gu Dong mother, maybe it will cause conflicts between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law." 

Yi Wei laughed out because of Sun Qi remarks: "What conflicts between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, Don't worry she can't treat me bad. And I could have asked Gu Dong directly for permission to see, You know why I had deliberately asked the deputy supervisor Permission? "

"Why?" Sun Qi asked in confusion.

"Last time, Gu Heng group compared with me to the piano game. This deputy supervised the secret procedures that Gu Heng freshmen of the group secretly performed in advance. I am very resentful. I will retaliate him. "Yi Wei said:" And I have some things to do, so I will start with this vice supervisor first. "

"What do you have to do?" Sun Qi asked.

"You'll know it later."

Sun Qi sighed and said "Since there is no problem with the record of the recommendation process, then this time there are really people who are more suitable for the recommendation list than my brother."

"No." Yi Wei shook his head said "There are two people, your younger brother is better suited to be recommended than them, but their recommendation process is too good to find a problem. I'm sure this thing is absolutely not that simple, but ... it will take time to plan. "