Chapter 13: Dreams and Worship

Yi Wei was originally admitted to the School of Economics because of Gu Heng. Although his grades are very good, each exam is the top three in the grade, but in fact he has no interest at all.

The person he admired most when he was a child is his adoptive parents. His adoptive parents are very good psychologists. His adoptive mother's ability to see through a person's inner thoughts is comparable to mind reading. His adoptive father was also the world's number one hypnotherapist. When Yi Wei was a child, his biggest dream was to become a powerful person who wanted to adopt a parent. However, after returning to the Yi family, he slowly forgot this wish, and chose the School of Economics because of Gu Heng persuasion.

Now that he has decided to start his life well, he should also get his dreams back. Even if he can't be such a great person as an adoptive parent, he wants to do what he is interested in.

Yi Wei just came to the audience today to learn about their course progress. After this course, he would go to the teacher to discuss and discuss the detailed study plan.

Although Yi Wei was only observing, he listened very carefully. Every important point was recorded. and Yi Xuan who usually took classes very seriously, began to feel restless when he heard that Yi Wei was going to change his psychology major. No Ways to concentrate on listening. He was fortunate that Yi Wei had studied a different specialty with him, but now Yi Wei had to change to the same specialty as him. This inexplicable panic made him feel particularly unconvinced.

After the lesson, Yi Wei immediately got up and left the teaching room to talk to the teacher to discuss the next study arrangements.

He Mingshu They waited for Yi Xuan to come out in the lobby, and after a short break in the lobby, they started to study by themselves, or one-on-one guided learning by the teacher.

Seeing Yi Xuan's expression was not so good, He Mingshu asked him what was wrong, so Yi Xuan told them just now.

"He wants to transfer to psychology?" He Mingshu was surprised and puzzled. "Why?"

"Yes, he is Gu Dong internship assistant. Can he change his profession? Or is he not ready to be an assistant?"

"How do you become an assistant after changing the psychology major? It must be impossible, but what does he think? It is inexplicable to suddenly change majors after becoming an internship assistant at Gu Dong"

"He loves to turn and has anything to do with us. Some people seem very smart, but they are particularly good at playing poor hands with a good hand. Generally speaking, it is work. When he changed professions, he became an assistant to Gu Dong. Isn't it better? "

"That's right, let him die for ourselves, we just have to wait for the show." He Mingshu looked at Yi Xuan and said, "Don't you think that Yi Wei will definitely win over you when you change psychology major?" In this respect, you are definitely better than him, are you more confident?"

Yi Xuan reluctantly smiled.

He Mingshu looked at Yi Xuan and said "Why are you always so unconfident when you compare? At home, it 's because there are more messy sports and art exams, and your overall score is not as high as him. Yes, but what role can those exams play after that? Besides, in the college, you have always been in the top three of your grade. Does your teacher often say that you are talented and value you very much? Besides waiting for him to enter the School of Psychology, You are already in third grade, and he won't be able to catch up with you by air? Take a bit of courage, and then let him see how powerful your brother is, and how arrogant he will be in the future"

"Yes, Yi Xuan. he changed his profession suddenly, maybe he just wanted to compare you. You can't give up before you start comparing"

"Yi Xuan, you and Gu Heng are about to get engaged soon, and you must be happy. Don't think about other things for the time being, don't let those who are not related to you break your mood. He suddenly did this, It must be what wants to make you unhappy, and you must not let him do it"