Chapter 34: My first love is my aunt

Hu Ling said that he took a picture of Gu Dong and Yi Wei. Although Gu Heng didn't believe it, he walked quickly and took a serious look at the camera that took him away, and everyone else surrounded him. .

Gu Heng looked at those enlarged photos, Gu Yueshan face was taken very clearly, and he could not deny if he wanted to deny it, but the person who only took the back wearing the clothes that Yi Wei wore in the morning, should not be Other than Yi Wei.

"It's really Gu Dong. Is the person he holding is Yi Wei?"

"It must be Yi Wei. When we met him at the inn in the morning, didn't he just wear this clothes? You see it looks like a floating embroidery. Couldn't anyone be exactly like his clothes?"

"Then they are, this is ..."

"It must be what happened."

"Then you say, Yi Wei will become Gu Dong assistant, will it be because he and Gu Dong ... What's that?"

"But Yi Wei is already excellent. He is the number one in family school. Isn't it taken for granted that Gu Dong was chosen as an assistant?"

"Does that mean that he did not talk to Gu Dong until he became Assistant Gu Dong? What's the matter?"

"But he was engaged to Gu Heng before. How can he be with Gu Dong now?"

Yi Xuan face became more and more ugly. He never thought that Yi Wei and Gu Yueshan would have such a relationship. How could they do such a thing? !!

Gu Heng trembled with anger and turned and threw the camera out of the window.

"My camera!" Hu Ling yelled, ran to the window quickly, and saw that his camera had fallen into the water. He turned to look at Gu Heng and was furious.

Gu Heng was much more angry than him, sweeping all the cups and dishes on the table to the ground then quickly walked away in anger leaving everyone else face to face.

To say that the fastest in this era, of course, is the speed of information transmission. Within a little time, Yi Wei and Gu Yueshan were still walking. everyone discuss his and Yi Wei affairs, because some students took pictures of them holding together.

Yi Wei was surprised for a while and then asked "When was it taken?"

"It seems to be said to have been photographed by the lotus pond" said the bodyguard.

"What now?" Yi Wei looked at Gu Yueshan in a panic "Do you want to deny it?"

"Don't panic." Gu Yueshan held Yi Wei hand to appease "It's not a big deal when it's discovered."

"But I'm worried about ..." Yi Wei put her other hand on her stomach.

"You are definitely not going to get pregnant about this thing" Gu Yueshan said "As long as we temporarily hide the marriage and children, it is more convenient for us to spread the matter together, as long as You just don't care what others are saying and what they do. "

"As long as the child can be born safely, I don't care what they say." Yi Wei said seriously.

"Relax" Gu Yueshan touched Yi Wei's face and said "I'm here, don't worry."

"Um." Yi Wei pressed Gu Yueshan hand, closed his eyes to feel the temperature on his palm and his mood gradually calmed down.

Now that both have been discovered, there no need to avoid suspicion. When they returned, Gu Yueshan took Yi Wei hand and walked on the street. On the way, some students saw the two holding hands and witnessed the facts with their own eyes. They still shocked but they only dared to hide and discuss, they were not too close.