Chapter 54: He calls you brother, you call him uncle

In the living room of the Yi family, the family was waiting for news, the air seemed to be frozen, very, very quiet. The nervousness of the four seemed to be contagious, making them more and more nervous.

As soon as the phone rang, Zhao Zhen picked up as fast as possible, because she was too nervous but she could not make a sound. After taking a deep breath and adjusting it, she asked again "Is the result out?"

After listening to the results on the other side of the phone, Zhao Zhen slowly put the phone down.

The other three looked at Zhao Zhen, waiting for her to say the result.

Zhao Zhen turned her head and looked at them said "There said that the two old ladies had got the appraisal report. The child is indeed the biological son of Gu Yueshan and Yi Wei."

"Yi Wei has actually married Gu Dong and the two have children." Yi Hong sighed. "I didn't think of it, things would develop like this. "

 They hide everyone from the past, even the Gu family did not notice, how could we even think of it? "Zhao Zhen said.

"Impossible! Impossible!" Yi Xuan stood up suddenly and shouted with an expression he had never seen before: "Gu Dong, he can't have children, how could there be children ?! What about the children he born ?! Impossible! All are fake, fake! "

Zhao Zhen was a bit frightened by Yi Xuan expression and voice, but she still stood up and pulled Yi Xuan to appease: "Yi Xuan, calm down, as I said just now, even if Gu Dong has his own child But it will be years before that child grows up and they will slowly plan for Gu Heng. "

"Planning?" Yi Xuan crouched down, clutching his hair firmly and said with tears: "No matter how you plan, what's the point? They are all married, even their children had, they......."

Zhao Zhen and Yi Hong looked at each other and sighed at the same time.

They thought Yi Xuan was feeling sorry for Gu Heng, in fact he was feeling sorry for himself and he never thought of such a result.

Yi Bo has always remained silent, thinking about things preoccupiedly. His game company is about to run out of business. Now he can only stabilize his father company but Yi Wei marries Gu Yueshan and has children. He Can think of how difficult their family will be in the future.

..............................................................................

On the day of Gu Double Full Moon Banquet, guests arrived at Gu house one after one.

Gu Yueshan already had his own son, which shocked inside and outsider. The guests gathered together, the discussion could not stop.

"For many years, I have heard that Gu Dong can't have children. Suddenly he has a son. Is he really had a son?"

"I heard that the two old ladies of the Gu family had both checked their hair and they were indeed Gu Dong own son."

"Now, don't Gu Dong nephews have no hope of inheriting Gu family? Since there can be a pro-son, then there can be a second, third, or even fourth. If one fails, change one. Those nephews will hard to get their turn"

"Yes, others may be better. This has been said before that Gu Heng and Gu Chang who are the most promising heirs have been hit hard."

Wu Qing also came with his brother today, still dressed in women clothing, knowing that Gu Yueshan had a child, he was helped by his assistant named Yi Wei and both were married, Wu Qing was also shocked, his first thought was that Mi Wei didn't know and it must be sad.

He went to Mi Wei several times before but Mi Wei didn't see him. He felt that since Mi Wei didn't want to deal with him, it was hard to force him so he never went to see her again. But this time he knew that Gu Yueshan had children, he couldn't help but follow him, mainly to see what kind of person Yi Wei was.