Chapter 36: Baiyueguangyue's avatar

Although Ye Xiucheng was curious whether he was going out for a date, but he had not eaten all day and night, and his hungry feeling had overcome his curiosity. He decided not to care about his heartless nagging first.

But when he sat down and just prepared to eat, he saw Gu Yueshan walking in with Yi Wei hand and immediately bounced from his chair.

"Table, table, uncle," Ye Xiu stammered.

Gu Yueshan glanced at him and took Yi Wei to walk over and sit down.

Ye Xiucheng stepped back and stood aside.

"I heard that in the past few days, you have been very happy in the ancient city." Gu Yueshan looked at him said "Ready to confess to Yi Wei?"

"I, I don't know if he is a uncle people, otherwise I would never dare to have that thought." Ye Xiucheng said with a trembling "I'm sorry uncle, I know I'm wrong, I will never dare."

Gu Yueshan watched Ye Xiucheng not speak, Ye Xiucheng shivered even more.

Yi Wei saw how pathetic he was and said to Gu Yueshan "He don't know. He didn't actually do anything, and his confession didn't work out Since he has already apologized just let it go."

Yi Wei turned his head to Ye Xiucheng said,"Are you busy?"

"Okay." Ye Xiucheng hurried away, not having breakfast thinking about buying something on the road to fill his stomach.

Yi Wei looked at Ye Xiucheng who fled away. Fortunately for him, Gu Yueshan is a normal personality. If he is not calm enough, he will frighten and scare him. He won't really treat him. If it was Gu Yueshan, a manic personality, he would certainly not let him go so easily, and he did not dare to say good things for him.

Sun Qi strolled around for an entire morning, walked back with Wei Nanfeng, and was going to go back and check what he bought. If you forget something, you can make it up in the afternoon.

But they met Yi Bo at the gate.

Yi Bo followed them all morning and waited for Sun Qi chance to order, but Wei Nanfeng stayed with Sun Qi and did not leave for a moment. Seeing that they were going back to their residence, after they went in, if he said he wanted to see Sun Qi, Yi Wei would surely let Sun Qi refuse to see him so he had to hurry up and let Sun Qi agree to talk to him .

Wei Nanfeng received a report from the bodyguard long ago, knowing that Yi bo followed them all morning, so it was not surprising to see Yibo appear. Sun Qi didn't realize that Yi Bo had been following them. He thought Yi Bo was looking for Wei Nanfeng, so he ignored him and was ready to go straight in.

"Sun Qi" Yi Bo stopped Sun Qi.

"What?" Sun Qi frowned at him wondering why he called himself.

"I have something very important and I have to talk to you alone." Yi Bo looked at Sun Qi eyes very urgently.

"What can I talk to you?" Sun Qi said inexplicably: "You want talk to me, do I have to agree? Are you sick?"

"Sun Qi ..." Yi Bo looked at Sun Qi and said "Only this time, please promise me, please."

Yi Bo eyes made Sun Qi feel very uncomfortable. He turned to look at Wei Nanfeng said " Wei Dong, there is something wrong with this man brain. Don't let him in."

Sun Qi ran in after finishing talking.

"Sun Qi!" Yi Bo wanted to follow but was stopped by Wei Nanfeng bodyguard. He turned to look at Wei Nanfeng: "Wei Dong?"

"You scared him." Wei Nanfeng frowned at Yi Bo and said.

"Wei Dong, I have some misunderstandings with Sun Qi, and I want to explain to him clearly" Yi Bo said eagerly.