Chapter 56: Villain success

Yi Wei was lying in Gu Yueshan arms with his eyes closed. He was awake but he didn't want to get up. He put his legs on Gu Yueshan body and hugged him like a cat.

Gu Yueshan tightened his arms and bowed his head to kiss Yi Wei hair.

"Is it time to get up?" Yi Wei said with eyes closed "I'm going to home school today."

"It's still early, there are more than three hours before your class time, you can sleep for a little longer." Gu Yueshan said.

"Are you going to the company?"

"Ok."

"Then I'll get up too" Yi Wei opened his eyes and said "Anyway I'm awake, you should go to the company after breakfast with me"

"Good." Gu Yueshan sat up holding Yi Wei.

Yi Wei hooked Gu Yueshan neck, the two of them got together for a while before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom to wash together.

After having breakfast together, the nanny carried the child over to Yi Wei. and they walk together to outside 

"Goodbye to father." Yi Wei raised the baby fist and waved to Yueshan.

Gu Yueshan stretched out his arms to hold Yi Wei and kissed him, Then He kissed the baby chubby face before leave.

Yi Wei stood at the door and looked at him until he couldn't see. He turned around and walked with the child. He thought this life is what he wants. He cuddled with Gu Yueshan every day, got up and had breakfast together in the morning, then he and his children sent Gu Yueshan to go to work. He would accompany the child. When he needed to go to class he can go. After returning, he would accompany the child with Gu Yueshan. This is happiness for him in this life.

If he can live like that every day, It will be the greatest luck in his life but unfortunately it cannot be fully realized for the time being, there are still things that will break this peaceful life at any time. But it doesn't matter. Together with Gu Yueshan he will certainly be able to guard this happiness.

The outside still cold but the room inside is warm, Yi Wei sits on the bed and the baby lay beside him. Baby can move hand and feet now.

Looking at the baby white, tender, and smooth skin like milk pudding, he was proud to himself that he gave birth to a son so beautiful like a little angel.

He picked up the child and nudged with his own face "My baby is the most cutest baby in the world, isn't it?" 

Yi Wei raised baby high and smiled "Isn't it?"

He smiled more happier when the child showed a toothless smile to him.

It was time go to home school, Yi Wei had coaxed the child to sleep and took him back to the baby room next door. There are many bodyguards inside and outside the courtyard. When Gu Yueshan and Yi Wei are not in the house, no one can enter or leave the courtyard without permission.

Yi Wei went to school home, As soon as he entered the lobby, the students waiting for the class looked at him. Yi Wei casually found a place to sit and watched the computer for review while waiting for class time. Some students came to say hello to Yi Wei, Yi Wei smiled and nodded to them.

Everyone else saw it and hesitated to say hello to Yi Wei.

"Let's go to say hello, after all Yi Wei is now Gu Dong wife." 

"Yeah, now he is different from us, not just student. Now he and Gu family head is legal partner. He gave birth to Gu dong eldest son. In the future his life is more high and stable in Gu."