Chapter 65: What Interesting?

Because Yi Wei bite Gu Yueshan chin so hard, So at night, Yi Wei was extra supple and considerate because of his guilt.

Gu Yueshan happened to have an entertainment the next day, so there were obviously bitten scars on his chin, which were seen by his friends.

Wei Nanfeng couldn't help but want to laugh, but he could only bear: "If according to the past, the injury to a man is the military medal. Is this the medal awarded to you by your family? Is it a bit too obvious? "

Gu Yueshan glanced at Wei Nanfeng, said nothing and didn't mind Wei Nanfeng and others tease him.

"Well, tell me, how did you annoy your man and was bitten by him so heavily?" Wei Nanfeng whispered.

"He asked me whether liked him when he was at Gu home or when he was in the Linjiang mansion." Gu Yueshan said, shaking his wine glass gently.

Wei Nanfeng froze for a moment "Is there anyone who is jealous with himself? what is your interest? Are you so involved in the drama?"

The real reason for Yi Wei angry, Gu Yueshan must not be able to tell him, so Wei Nanfeng is still difficult to understand why Yi Wei is jealous with himself.

................................................................................................

The incident of Gu Yueshan bitten was quickly spread. At first, everyone thought it was Yi Wei bite, and they all felt that Gu Yueshan really spoiled Yi Wei. But then another news came. Everyone knew Yi Wei lived in the Mi family. during this time, Gu Yueshan did not go back to Gu house but lived in Linjiang mansion, so it is definitely not Yi Wei bite but It was the one who lived in Linjiang mansion.

So the rumor has changed again, Some people feel that perhaps Gu Yueshan prefers the one who live in Linjiang mansion because the home flowers do not smell like wildflowers. But some people think Gu Yueshan definitely still likes Yi Wei. otherwise he would not marry him and have children. Unexpectedly, there was a lot of discussion on this matter, and some people even started to gamble on who Gu Yueshan prefers.

"She bite your fourth uncle? Is it so clearly on his chin?" Xu Hua was surprised when she heard Gu Heng's words.

"This is the rumor outside now, Uncle does have traces of bites in his chin. During this time, Uncle lived in the Linjiang mansion and Yi Wei lived with his children in the Mi family, so it must be that woman bite. "Gu Heng said.

"Your uncle... when he was very young, he started to practice boxing. When he was a teenager, he fought with kidnappers alone..." Xu Hua said here and pause "Even if A few strong men may not be able to move him. She is a woman who can't be more powerful than your uncle but she can bite him.  that mean your uncle spoiled her too."

"Grandma, Is this a good thing?" Gu Heng asked.

"Of course it's a good thing, which means that she can still compare with Yi Wei in your fourth uncle heart." Xu Hua said: "This matter, it is best to let Yi Wei have a conflict with your uncle but Yi Wei mind is deep, and even if he is dissatisfied, he will certainly not show it. "

"Then how can I make him conflict with uncle?" Gu Heng asked.

"You don't have to let him conflict with your uncle right now. You study at home and let people talk more about this matter. Just say that your fourth uncle prefers the one raised outside. The more serious the more better, These words will always reach to Yi Wei ear, then it will take root in his heart." Xu Hua said.

"I see." Gu Heng replied.

..........................................................................................