Chapter 18: This is strength

Yi Wei performance surprised even the student who majored in piano, and the first student who thought he would win, stood at the entrance of the backstage. After Yi Wei performance, he could not return for a while. He knew that he lost. After that, Gu Heng told him clearly that Yi Wei was on par with his strength and he would definitely win.

Gu Heng and his group are very nervous now. They did not expect that Yi Wei had hidden strength before, which means that Yi Wei ugly face was just pretended. Gu Heng planned so much and thought it was won, but it was reversed by Yi Wei. How deep his mind and IQ was, he thought that he would guess Gu Heng's plan in advance and then do it in advance Ready

Now wait for the last teacher to give points, as long as he gives a score higher than 8 points, then this game will still be Yi Wei won. After the shooting test, Yi Wei had always obtained full marks, and it was more difficult to win him by shooting than winning him by the piano.

The last teacher who had not given points, the tangled sweat was coming out. On the one hand, he got the benefit of Gu Heng, and did not want to offend Gu Heng. After all, Gu Heng was the person most likely to become the heir of the Gu family. On the other hand, Yi Wei is now Gu Yueshan assistant. If he is too obvious, Yi Wei will definitely not give up. If Gu Yueshan knows this, he will not be able to bear the consequences.

"Mr. Qiu, is my performance so difficult to evaluate and give points?" Yi Wei looked at the teacher who had not given points at the end and said, "If there is something wrong or not in place, ask the teacher to point out."

"Cough" Qiu Rui cleared his throat and said, "There is no mistake in the whole song, the **** and skills are very strong, and the expressiveness is strong enough to drive the audience emotions. It can be said that ... it is close to perfect performance. "

After Qiu Rui commented, he gave a high score of 9.7. in the case of two other teachers deliberately pressing the score, Yi Wei still won the number one student.

Yi Wei smiled and said "Thank you for your comments. In fact, I have practiced this song for ten years, and I practice it under the guidance of the creator himself."

"Creating ... the creator himself?" Qiu Rui said after a moment poke, "You mean, was the piano master Pheromon himself teaching you?"

"Before I returned to China, Teacher Pheromon was my piano teacher." Yi Wei looked at the two teachers who deliberately scored and said: "The place where Teacher Song and Mr. Fang just said the situation did not perform well, it was also Teacher Pheromon personally guided me to play that. It's a pity that if Teacher Qiu also gave me a low score, you can see Master Pheromon himself "

The following teachers all showed shocked expression. Zhao Hui stood up suddenly and looked at Yi Wei with excitement and asked: "Is this true Yi Wei ?! Master Pheromon taught you piano ?!"

"My foster parents and Master Pheromones are very good friends. Some time ago, my foster mother invited Mr. Pheromones to play. If Mr. Zhao wants to see Teacher Pheromones, he can come with me next time" Yi Wei said.

"Please call me by then!" Zhao Hui said earnestly, but he is a loyal fan of Pheromones, and he has taught the same student to Pheromones, and he can play for a lifetime.

At that time, because Pheromon owed a great favor to Yi Wei adoptive father, he offered to teach Yi Wei to play the piano. Yi Wei learned very well and was very talented.

The students in the auditorium have begun to talk about the volume, especially the students majoring in piano, all with incredible expressions.

"Phelomone ?! Really fake ?!"