Chapter 45: Super Gift Pack

"Mom." Yi Wei shouted towards Mi Xue quickly.

Mi Xue stretched out her hand towards Yi Wei when he approached, she held his hand and asked, "Are you going home today?"

"Um." Yi Wei nodded. "There is one lesson in the afternoon, and I will go back after the lesson."

These leaders already know that Mi Xue came for Yi Wei. The leaders of the School of Psychology even more regret that Yi Wei not chose their college. If Yi Wei chooses their college, it will not only bring Gu Shi Group capital investment, but also With Mrs. Miller golden connection, they felt that the Xiang Academy was hit by a super gift bag falling from the sky this time, which was really enviable.

Qi Ran was also shocked that Yi Wei actually called Mrs. Miller mother. He now understands why in the case that he deliberately provoked Yi Wei, Yi Wei was not angry, but confidently said he would disdain to join the study group he formed. if.

"Mrs. Miller, thank you again for being able to come to our college for a lecture." The dean of the Xiang Academy said politely.

"I am here this time, in addition to coming out to take a break and take a look at the place where Yi Wei is studying, there is another very important thing to discuss with the Dean." Mi Xue looked at the Dean and said.

"Mrs. Miller, please."

"Everything that Yi Wei is studying now has been confirmed by me personally. I will guide him according to his learning progress, so I hope that the college will not always force him to talk to some semi-devil and learn what experience. "Mi Xue glanced at Qi Ran, then continued to say to the dean:" Otherwise, the school runs away, I will help him straighten over, which will delay Yi Wei learning progress. "

Qi Ran stunned for a while, and it was clear that this was what he said. All he had received before was now criticized by Mrs. Miller, who had a ceiling title in the field of psychology. God.

The dean has also heard that regarding Qi Ran repeated invitations to Yi Wei to join his study group, he turned his head to look at Qi Ran and said to Mi Xue: "Mrs. Miller, please rest assured, except for the required courses Yi Wei, We will not force him to participate in other learning activities outside the elective course of his choice. "

"If there is a dean said, I will rest assured." Mi Xue said with a smile. "Then I will leave first."

"Mrs. Miller walk slowly."

Mi Xue said to Yi Wei with a smile: "I'll wait for you to come back for dinner."

"Okay." Yi Wei nodded, watching Mi Xue being carried into the car by a female bodyguard, and then leaving.

"Yi Wei, come to my office." After the dean said to Yi Wei, he looked at Qi Ran said "You also come together."

Yi Wei glanced at him at once, then followed the dean and walked to his office.

Qi Ran controlled his hand that wanted to fist, and kept calm and calm to follow.

In addition to Yi Wei and Qi Ran, the dean and the professor who helped Qi Ran make various arrangements also entered the Dean office.

Dean looked at Yi Wei said: "Yesterday, Gu Dong called me and asked you not to join the study group formed by Qi Ran."

Yi Wei stunned for a moment, thinking that Gu Yueshan is currently busy abroad. He even knew such a trivial matter, and he called the dean himself. The dean should not think he was suing Gu Yueshan. ?

"I think that you have Mrs. Miller personal coaching. There is really no need to waste time in any study group. In the future, you only need to arrange time according to the curriculum and study plan. No matter who will invite you to join any study group, you will Don't bother, if someone is entangled and forced again and again, tell me directly and I'll take care of it. "