Chapter 22: Blind date

Gu Yueshan put Yi Wei on the bed, helped him cover the quilt then put his hand into the quilt, put it on his stomach, looked at him and said "This is my child."

Yi Wei clutched the quilt tightly, nodded and said obediently, "It's your child."

"You took my child and married him?" Gu Yueshan looked at Yi Wei with dissatisfaction and said.

"Don't say that. It's as if I pedaled two boats and betrayed you" Yi Wei whispered: "It's the same person. What's yours, anyway, it's our child. . "

"Mine is mine!" Gu Yueshan held Yi Wei wrist, looked at Yi Wei solemnly and angrily and said, "Everything can be his, even if it is this body, everything in the Gu family can be his. But you and the child can only be mine! "

"Okay, it's all yours, I'm yours, and your child is yours." Yi Wei looked at Gu Yueshan, who was about to get angry, and held his hand to appease "You don't get angry, I also It 's all for the sake of the child, and I have to do it. I want this child, and you definitely want this child, right? You are him anyway ... No, I mean, anyway, you share a body, I think it 's Married to you, right? Can you understand me, right? "

Yi Wei looked at Gu Yueshan with innocent and imploring eyes, trying to let him breathe out. Now Gu Yueshan is like a bomb. A slight ignition star can make him explode. Yi Wei can only show his weakness and be kind, Can't anger him.

Gu Yueshan embraced Yi Wei, and Yi Wei fell obediently.

....................................

When Gu Yueshan was a teenager, he was abducted abroad. The current Gu family owner, Gu Yueshan grandfather, used all his power to rescue Gu Yueshan.

At that time, when the police and the old man Gu sent to find Gu Yueshan, all those who kidnapped Gu Yueshan were dead, and Gu Yueshan was lying in the blood with a scar on his body, so that those who rescued him thought that They went late, and Gu Yueshan was dead. But after sending him to the hospital for examination, the doctor said that although he was seriously injured, he was not life-threatening.

Just when Gu Yueshan grandfather thought he was okay, when he settled down, Gu Yueshan woke up with a change in temperament, not only manic and irritable hurting people around him but also hurting himself.

Then Gu Yueshan started long-term psychotherapy, and the person who treated him at that time was Mi Xue teacher. Mi Xue teacher is also a very powerful psychotherapist. Gu Yueshan situation has gradually improved, but to completely suppress his other manic personality, he also needs his own efforts.

Gu Yueshan grandfather never thought about giving up on him, not only because Gu Yueshan was the one who had great affection in person, but also because Gu Yueshan wisdom and ability were much higher than his other sons and grandsons, only he could support him. The entire Gu family and Gu family, and he believes Gu Yueshan will be able to overcome and solve the problem of dual personality.

Yi Wei encountered him in the lonely flower room behind home school, was Gu Yueshan, a manic personality. At that time, Yi Wei who played the piano because of his irritability and anger, let Gu Yueshan, a manic personality be attracted. He walked to Yi Wei side and held his finger to tell him that resentment need not be in his heart. If he wanted revenge, he could do it for him, but he had to use his own exchange.

At that time, Yi Wei looked scared at Gu Yueshan with such a look and felt like the demon summoned by his anger, asking him to use himself as a sacrifice in exchange for his revenge. At the time, Yi Wei himself was Unexpectedly, he actually went to make a deal with Gu Yueshan.

In the previous life, because of the death of Yi Wei and his children, Gu Yueshan manic personality was completely out of control and could no longer be concealed. The biggest weakness was also exposed, which led to Gu Yueshan tragic ending. Guilt.