Chapter 59: So nervous

A few days later, Yi Wei got a response from Pheromones teacher. Pheromones did not ask his students to guide Sun Yu, but recommended Sun Yu to another piano master who has a good relationship with him because of Sun Yu style Much like this master, who agreed after watching the video of Sun Yu play.

"Ai ... Master Albert?" Sun Yu looked at the recommendation letter in disbelief and said "Is this true? Am I not dreaming?"

"In fact, it also has something to do with your last award abroad. you was played his last track song in your competition. He was very satisfied with you after listening to it, plus my teacher Pheromon himself Recommend, so he is willing to guide you for a while. "Yi Wei looked at him.

"Thank you very much Yi Wei ge." Sun Yu was so excited that he didn't know what to do. He hugged his brother then cried "Brother, am I not dreaming ..."

Sun Qi patted Sun Yu back "You are not dreaming...well, I know you are happy..."

"Let's go, I'll take you to the management office to prepare the form/files." Yi Wei stood up and said.

Both of them got up and followed Yi Wei to the management office.

"After you have completed all the procedures and confirmed all the matters, you can go abroad with a letter of recommendation. Then you can study with Master Albert. If he is satisfied with you, maybe he will accept you as formal students. "Yi Wei said to Sun Yu.

"Yi Wei ge, rest assured I will work hard!" Sun Yu said seriously.

"It is natural to work hard when you should work hard, but you must also relax when you need to relax. Don't be tight all the time, or it will easily break the string in your heart." Yi Wei said.

 "It is natural to work hard when you should work hard, but you must also relax and rest when you should, and don't be tense at all times, otherwise you will easily get depression." Yi Wei said.

"I know." Sun Yu replied.

After arriving at the Education Management Office, Yi Wei asked the workers to go through various formalities. The three of them sat and drank tea. After Sun Yu went abroad, all the expenses were pay by the family school, and also pay the fee for Master Albert teach. The professional program were quite expensive.

Xu Peng heard Yi Wei brought Sun Yu to go through the formalities, and he came out of the office.

"Let me see." Xu Peng reached out and took the information from the staff then looked up.

Sun Yu glanced nervously at Sun Qi. He was worried that this opportunity would be stolen again. Sun Qi used his eyes to appease him without being nervous. This opportunity is absolutely impossible to be stolen.

Yi Wei ignored Xu Peng and just drank tea while watched his phone.

"Since all the information is complete,  I will handle these procedures in person, I will complete all of the files within today." Xu Peng looked at Yi Wei said "You don't have to wait here. When it done, I will let people Send the files to Sun Yu for signature, he can determine the departure time by himself, and I will let someone book a ticket for him. "

Yi Wei stood up and looked at Xu Peng and said "Then trouble the deputy supervision. "

"It's all the work I should do. There is no trouble." said Xu Peng looked at Yi Wei politely, Very different attitude from yesterday.

Yi Wei smiled then turned to leave with Sun Qi and Sun Yu.

After leaving the management office, Sun Qi said to Yi Wei: "The deputy supervisor attitude is very different from last time. What's wrong with him? Last time, He was relying on himself as Gu Dong uncle. In my eyes, he even deliberately to confront with you but why he so polite to you now?"