Chapter 4: Important moment

In the afternoon, the score results of all the people have come out, and the students went to the big conference room. There is one more important thing to announce today. For the two groups of Gu Heng and Gu Chang, they are quite nervous.

Gu Heng and Gu Chang each sat in the first seat on the left and right sides of the conference table. Gu Chang was the son of Gu Heng's cousin, and the possibility of becoming heir was second only to Gu Heng. The competition between the two of them is naturally not as simple as the competition between the two groups, but the interests of their own supporters. The struggle for interests has always been cruel, because human beings are the deepest bottomless abyss in the world. You cannot see how terrible things are hidden in these abyss.

Gu Chang looked at Gu Heng with a smile and said, "Gu Heng, your face doesn't look very good. Don't you become nervous like this?"

Gu Heng also smiled and said, "The third brother was joking, I already have the winning ticket, what can be nervous. I am idle and bored, and help the third brother also calculate the average score. The third brother has figured out how to arrange the summer vacation ?"

"As a person, I always take a step and look at ten steps. Naturally, I have thought about various arrangements early, but you are so confident. You must not have thought about it afterwards?"

"You don't need to worry about Third Brother." Gu Heng smirked.

In the entire meeting room, except Gu Heng and Gu Chang, you and I came and went, everyone else remained quiet.

Gu Heng turned his head slightly and looked at Yi Wei's empty chair. He was really nervous. When he was resting at noon, he went to Yi Wei but couldn't find anyone. He didn't answer the phone. It hasn't appeared yet, he doesn't know what Yi Wei is going to do.

Yi Wei stepped in almost. He watched with everyone's eyes and walked to his seat.

As soon as Yi Wei sat down, the director of Gu Jiajia Xue took control and led someone in.

Time is precious for everyone in this meeting room, so after the director Guan and several other management staff sat down behind the long table on the stage, there was no unnecessary nonsense, and they began to announce the achievements of everyone. The evaluations and ratings obtained, so everyone is seriously looking at the big screen in front.

After the personal results were announced, the five outstanding students were announced this time, and Yi Wei, Gu Heng and Gu Chang received their personal outstanding awards again.

Yi Xuan couldn't help lowering his head and comforting himself once again, as long as the major he studied was the best. It didn't matter if the other aspects were not good enough, and he didn't need to envy others. In fact, he was very grateful that Yi Wei was not in the same profession as him.

After all the previous announcements were made, and finally the highlight of today, the director announced the average score of each group and the group that received the excellent award.

Except for Yi Wei's expressionless expression, his students were shocked and stunned, because the group with the highest average score was Gu Chang, and Gu Heng was the third, even the second.

Gu Heng stood up sharply and said excitedly, "Why did our team lose so many points ?! How did you count this ?! What's wrong is too outrageous!"

"Master Gu Heng has strong computing power. If you think we are wrong, you can count it on the screen yourself," said Guan Guanping, the director.

After Gu Heng quickly browsed the screen, he immediately found that there was no Yi Wei's score on it. He immediately turned to look at Yi Wei and said, "You haven't reported your score!"