Chapter 49: A serious rogue

Yi Wei heard that Gu Yueshan ran from the outside and was anxious to open the door, but Wu Hao stopped him again and said: "Don't worry, someone is coming again, wait for him to open the door again. Rest assured, I will take you out when they leave. If you have any difficulties, you can tell me so I can help you. "

(Note*** I think Wu Hao is brother of Wu Qing)

Yi Wei looked at this person speechlessly, wanting to say that this person is really capable of brain supplementation.

If he doesn't go out again, his bodyguards will rush in, so he walks over and grabs Wu Hao hand and slams hard. If he weren't pregnant, he would deal with this person who look tall but had little strength. It would be very easy, and he would not be blocked twice in succession.

Wu Hao was beaten by Yi Wei, lying on the ground for a while and unable to respond, but Yi Wei had opened the door and went out.

Wu Hao sat up, thinking that women now are so fierce? Then he got up and chased Yi Wei, he still wanted to help him.

Yi Wei originally wanted to draw Gu Yueshan out, and deliberately fled to let Yueshan chase him, but just now being engaged in that drama, He had turn himself to following Yueshan.

Gu Yueshan chased after him, suddenly stopped then turned and walked back quickly. He had clearly seen Yi Wei back just now. With the child, Yi Wei could not run at full force, and he also guessed that Yi Wei intentionally led him out, rather than really escaping.

Gu Yueshan took out his mobile phone and called Yi Wei, and found that Yi Wei mobile phone was turned off, and then called the captain of the bodyguard. The captain of the bodyguard told him that he had run too far, Yi Wei chased him behind him, and Gu Yueshan accelerated his pace back Hurry, all the people who followed behind him are confused, thinking that Gu Yueshan is taking them to exercise?

Yi Wei stopped and thought that it was so big that he might be in the wrong place. He didn't want to continue to walk around. He took out his mobile phone and started to prepare to call Gu Yueshan.

Wu Hao saw Yi Wei and hurried to him.

At this time, Gu Yueshan also returned and saw Yi Wei.

Wu Hao ran to Yi Wei side, but he couldn't hide, so he stood in front of Yi Wei.

Gu Yueshan approached and looked at Wu Hao asked "What are you doing?"

"Gu Dong, if my friend offends you somewhere, I apologize for her." Wu Hao said.

"You apologize to him? Your friend?" Gu Yueshan frowned, his eyes gradually becoming cold. If Yi Wei wore men clothing, he said nothing, but Yi Wei now wore women clothing.

"Gu Dong, what happened?" Wu Qing gasped to Gu Yueshan side.

Yi Wei originally wanted to wave with Gu Yueshan to signal that he didn't know this person, but after seeing Wu Qing standing next to Gu Yueshan, a sour gas burst out of his heart, and he avoided Gu Yueshan directly Eyes, turned away from looking at him.

"He's my person. I can't let you said these things and walk away!" Gu Yueshan saw Yi Wei hide behind Wu Hao and didn't look at him, and his heart got angry.

"Your ... person?" Wu Hao looked for a moment, looked back at Yi Wei, and saw Yi Wei looking away, who looked unfamiliar with Gu Yueshan, thinking that Gu Yueshan wanted to lie. So he advised: "Gu Dong, what kind of person do you want for your identity and financial resources? Why need to embarrass such a poor girl? Even if she is a member of this club, it depends on her own wishes. Does she want or not? "

Sun Qi peeked into the corner of the corner, but he felt a bit dumb, thinking when was Yi Wei find an extra actor? The acting was quite hard, Gu Dong was really angry looking now.