Chapter 32: Confession failed

After arriving at the hotel, the boss personally brought someone to meet them at the door. A group of people walked into the magnificent hall and suddenly felt warm. Some service staff came to pick up the cloak they had taken off and stored it.

The boss person asked the kitchen to serve then took them to the second floor lobby.

There are many round tables in the lobby on the second floor. Yi Wei and Sun Qi originally planned to sit there but the boss came said "Master Yi Wei, please go this way"

Yi Wei looked in the direction that the boss raised his hand. There was nothing but a wooden wall with a landscape drawing on it. He asked in confusion "Let me sit on the wall? I don't like people in the game. Spell, I definitely can't sit on this wall. "

"Master Yi Wei really makes a joke" The boss said with a smile then raised his hand, and the wall opened to both sides automatically.

Inside the open wooden wall, under the warm yellow light there was a round table with curtains on all sides.

Yi Wei and Sun Qi took the children of the Mi family and walked over to sit down.

Others couldn't help looking at them after sitting down thinking about how Yi Wei was treated so well?

He Mingshu said bluntly "Like the emperor, relying on the power of the Gu family to set the scene who does he think he is?"

The children at the other table were whispering, wondering why Yi Wei was better than Gu Heng.

"Boss, come here!" He Mingshu shouted.

The boss was personally entertaining Yi Wei. He heard He Mingshu call him put down the teapot in his hand, walked towards them.

"Anything?" The boss asked looking at He Mingshu.

"Are you responsible for receiving the students from Gu Jiajia Xue?" He Mingshu asked.

"Yes" the boss replied.

"Where is Gu Dong nephew, don't you know?"

The boss glanced at Gu Heng and said "Master Gu Heng? I know, he has been here a few times before but Master Yi Wei has used Wei Dong authority. I must entertain myself. This is a rule. There is no way. Although you call me a boss, I am actually an employee who works for others. Please don't embarrass me. "

"What did you say?" He Mingshu said unhappyly "Who embarrassed you ?!"

"Mingshu! When can you change your temper?" Gu Heng scolded with a voice turned his head and said to the boss "Sorry, you can do your work."

"Thank you Master Gu Heng for your understanding." The boss nodded and turned to leave.

"Are you crazy? Make trouble here." Gu Hengban stared at He Mingshu and said "This is Wei Nanfeng place. My uncle and Wei Nanfeng are best friends for many years. If you are in trouble the boss here, if he goes The complaint in front of Wei Nanfeng passed to the ears of my fourth uncle, and it turned out that I was outside using the power of the Gu family to bully others. Will you bear the consequences ?! "

He Mingshu held the tea cup tightly. He was very angry and dissatisfied but he didn't dare to say anything.

"If you continue to be so impulsive in the future, don't follow me anymore and don't stay at the Gu family to learn!" 

"Okay" Yi Xuan advised Gu Heng "Mingshu didn't mean it because he was facing you in his heart so he couldn't stand others to despise you. Do you still curse him so much? "

Yi Xuan persuaded Gu Heng, then patted He Mingshu hand to comfort him "Don't be sad, Gu Heng has his difficulties. You should be more considerate of him, and I will remember your goodness with him in the future."