jimin - request

hello hello everyone! i am back!! things have been pretty hectic since i told u guys that i was taking a break but i have managed to write a decent amount of imagines during that time! from now onwards, bts imagines will be updated every Sunday/Monday with 3 imagines for you guys! thank you so much for your support, i love you guys so much 💕💕

SUPER-DADDY

- in which jimin joins the popular show, the return of superman, to give you the break you deserve but it's the very first time he's had to stay home with the kids alone, leaving him to pray that he doesn't mess up; requested by TranMaichi2

The camera's pale red recording light casts a soft glow over your bedroom, your smile warm as you wave up towards it, quickly drawing your attention to a soundly sleeping Jimin.

His lips are slightly chapped but puckered up adorably, his expression calm and peaceful in a way that brings a fond smile to your face. As gently as possible, you sit on the edge of the bed, reaching over to trace his structured features—each one illuminated by the almost heavenly glow of the morning sun—and smooth your hand over his forehead, delving into his incredibly soft head of chocolate brown hair. When he does nothing more than lean into your lulling touch, you roll your eyes and push your body forward, pressing your glossed up lips against his.

At that, he stirs.

Shoulders shaking as you laugh silently to yourself, you slip your now free hand onto his chest and rub it affectionately to aid him in waking up, pulling yourself away from him to continue getting ready.

Your eyes meet your reflection in the mirror as you gather your hair up in your hand to tie it up, glancing over at Jimin to see if you were successful in waking him up. Said man sits himself up with a groan, eyes still closed as he smacks his lips together and runs a lazy hand through his disheveled hair before glancing in your direction, tilting his head in confusion when you snicker at his appearance

Suddenly, he straightens his posture, eyes widening comically as he cups his cheeks and casts his gaze down to the bed.

"No, no, no, no," he mutters in mild disbelief before returning his gaze back to you, eyes now begging you to tell him anything but what he appears to be dreading, "it's today, isn't it?"

Grinning cheekily, you nod while pointing a finger up at the camera positioned in the corner of your room, doubling over in laughter when Jimin lets out another groan and throws himself back onto the bed, pulling a pillow over his bare face in an attempt to hide it from the millions of people who will no doubt be watching this footage in a few weeks.

Since the birth of your now three-year-old son, Jinyoung, Jimin's fans from all around the world have been requesting that he feature on an episode of The Return of Superman. When news of Areum, your now one-year-old daughter, joining the family was released to the public, the requests had only gotten more persistent.

Finally, Jimin gave in, promising his adoring fans that he'll do his best for them on the show.

"You'll be fine," you chirp, pulling your hair through the hair tie before turning to face him completely, "I'm only gone for a day."

He whines softly to himself before raising his hands up to beckon you over in a way that mimics your son. You fondly laugh under your breath at the realisation and sit yourself in front of his crossed legs, heart swelling when he places his forehead against your shoulder, your hand instinctively reaching up to play with the soft locks of hair that tickle your neck each time he shifts his body around.

Soon enough, his hands find their place around your waist, small fingers tracing mindless patterns against your hip.

"When do you leave?" he mumbles after shifting his head so that his chin now rests on your shoulder, his lips brushing up against the warm skin of your neck. You hum to yourself thoughtfully as you glance down at your watch.