jungkook - request

BANGTAN'S GIRL

- in which your only goal is to eliminate all bangtan please your dad, but a certain mafia boss with ebony eyes and tattoos has other plans; requested by @CheymaKahouach3

Your patience is wearing thin as you sigh in agitation and drop your hand onto the wooden table, immediately allowing your fingers to tap across the surface as if that will speed things up but you shouldn't have expected any less.

Your father is well known for being habitually tardy.

What annoys you more than the fact that he's not yet sitting in front of you is the fact that he called you in here himself and, while you hope for something a lot more thrilling or rewarding, you can't help but believe that he's only called you in to scold and beat you for putting another one of his men in hospital.

It can't possibly be your fault that all the men he brings in to train you are simply weak in comparison to you.

A smug chuckle pushes past your lips at the thought; however, it is ripped from your throat the second you hear the door click open, your body rigid as you jump to stand.

You bow down respectfully as he passes, not even daring to look up at him, praying that he can't see the way you're shaking. Thankfully, he only offers you a tight smile as he lowers himself onto the leather chair in front of you, motioning for you to do the same.

Once seated, he slides a black folder towards you with a sigh.

Eagerly, you pull it towards you, your fingers tingling as you gently open it up, eyes focusing in on the only word printed onto the page, the bold letters giving you making your stomach churn as if you know that this isn't going to end well.

BANGTAN

Your eyes then flick up to meet the cold ones of your father with a quirked eyebrow, his nonchalant shrug sending a fearful shudder down your spine as he lights the cigarette in between his chapped lips.

Your nose wrinkles at the stench.

"They've been causing way too much trouble for my liking," he explains as a puff of smoke follows his venom-dripping words, clouding your vision and burning your lungs. You don't complain, however, and instead flick through the folder in hopes of distracting yourself slightly.

You're met with seven profile pages for each member, the photos at the top grainy and blurred as if they've been pulled from CCTV footage. Cursing under your breath, you realise that not having good enough photos will make whatever it is your father wants you to do so much harder so you return to the first profile page and keep reading.

'Kim Namjoon', it reads, 'Age 25, skilled in hand-to-hand combat. Last seen with pale purple hair, above average height and a cross tattoo underneath his ear.'

You purse your lips together as you turn the page, barely even noticing your father's hooded gaze on your figure. While reading through their profiles, you do your best to memorise all that you can about them so that, should you need to find them, you won't be of nowhere, your subconscious telling you that your father may want you to do just that.

You, however, pause on the last page, your heart strangely skipping a beat at the grainy yet visible picture of a man with disheveled jet black hair and tattoos running from his right arm to his neck.

"Jeon Jungkook," you mutter to yourself, finger ghosting over the printed name on the page, your eyes lingering for a few more moments before they dip down to read the rest.

'Age 23, trained in all forms of combat and weapon use. Last seen with black hair and a tattoo sleeve beginning with a blood red rose,' it reads rather nonchalantly as if this Jungkook isn't a huge threat on his own. 'Mafia boss.'