jungkook - request

IDOL MEETS IDOL

- in which you, the newest addition to blackpink, have a huge crush on jeon jungkook and it's no secret to anyone so imagine your surprise when you're told that the a collaboration between his band and yours is underway; requested by @Lolaaax_

"Oh my god," you gasp with a squeak, plucking the warm material from the hands of the flustered young girl sitting in front of you to hold it up against your chest, the girl's smile wide as you admire her gift for you.

"I specifically waited for the Jungkook version to come out," she explains with a little laugh as you run your fingers over his name printed on the back, "so I could grab it for you because I know how much you like him."

You flash her a beaming smile, snatching the discarded marker from the side of the table to quickly scrawl your signature in her album before leaning over the table to squeeze her against you for a bone-crushing hug.

Flustered, she pulls away with red tinted cheeks, bowing down to you as she grabs her album and heads off the stage, making sure to take a photo with the Blackpink fan meeting sign before she leaves.

You wave at her when she looks back, humming to yourself excitedly as you waste no time in slipping the hoodie over your head, letting it fall over you, the material ending just at your knees.

In short, you love it.

You sit down just as a finger taps onto your shoulder from the side. With a little huff, you turn to face Jennie with a sheepish grin as she fondly chuckles at the excitement still lighting up your eyes like a firecracker.

"Calm down," she advises with a knowing look, "you don't want everyone knowing that you've got a massive crush on Jungkook."

You roll your eyes with a sassy flip of your hair over your shoulder. "Everyone already knows, it hasn't been much of a secret."

Two years ago, you were welcomed into Blackpink as a new member that would win over the hearts of everyone with your unique charm and fresh voice. As an avid fan of Korean idols and their music before actually joining an agency, you have become a member that most fangirls can relate and look up to.

However, your favourite out of those who have inspired you to join the entertainment industry is BTS, in particular, the band's youngest, Jungkook.

Since joining Blackpink, you've tried to keep your love for the boys on the down low to not cause drama between fans, something you know all too well, but an interview at a well known talk show made it hard to avoid the topic.

The interviewer asked you about your love for the group after a recent surge of posts from your close friends talking about you appeared online. You were flustered but remained honest, explaining that you've been a fan of BTS since their debut days, are greatly inspired by them and love everything they've been doing with their music and concepts.

Then you were asked about your bias.

You were hesitant to answer the question but after coaxing from the interviewer and nods from your managers behind the camera you finally admitted, with a mad blush and a noticeable shake in your hands, that it's Jeon Jungkook.

From there, fans of both groups had begun talking about how great it would be for the two of you to meet and how adorable it would be if the two of you were to become a couple, some even claiming that Jungkook had reacted to your interview and called you cute.

Jennie shrugs and flashes you a suggestive grin before returning her focus to the fan sitting in front of her, leaving you to feel confused as the pit of curiosity towards what she might be hiding from you in your stomach grows.