thank you

THANK YOU

hello!! firstly, i would like to apologise for taking so long to return to wattpad but i felt like i needed to write more so you would all have more to read, thus leading to me taking an extra two weeks off. secondly, i wish you all a very early but merry christmas and a splendidly happy new year!!! i know that this year has sucked so much but it can only go up from here. and lastly, i hope you all have been taking care of yourselves physically, mentally and emotionally bc your health and wellbeing is very important during these difficult times.

now onto something a little more serious...oKay so i have spent weeks debating over something and i have finally come to a conclusion;

!!!!THIS IS THE END TO THE BTS IMAGINES SERIES!!!!!

while i have loved every minute of writing your requests and putting together four books for you to enjoy, my mind has just been itching to try something new and focus more on the full length stories i have waiting to be written. the ideas i have planned out for said full length stories are different, exciting and allow me to branch out and try something new.

so, hopefully, you all will enjoy them as they come out!

to end an imagines book as normal, i will leave you with my thanks and love for all that you have done for me;

thank you so much to everyone who has been with me since the very beginning of the imagines series. your support, constant praise and love means the absolute world to me and i have no idea where i would be without you. that being said, i'd also like to thank all of my readers who found my books and decided to give them a chance bc i definitely have appreciated and noticed those that vote on book two and then go back and read everything else.

truly, seeing every one of your comments and votes makes my day and i wish that there was some way to repay you all for everything you've done for me but, for now, please accept my eternal gratitude and love as i continue to work hard and write for you!

(also i'm sorry to those who put in requests but didn't get them written, that's my fault bc i didn't want to write smth disappointing while i was unmotivated)

you guys are the lights of my life and the millions of stars in my sky; for that, i love you.

stay safe & wash ur hands
shania <3

stay safe & wash ur handsshania <3