BTS - request *

SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN

- in which a harmless game between your members leads to you craving more and more of them until you can no longer control yourself; requested by @Wind_Guardian

TRIGGER WARNING: HEAVY SMUT, KINKS, DIRTY TALKING, ORAL SEX, BXB, DRUNK SEX, MULTIPLE PARTNERS

author's note: just know that i am so excited for this because, FINALLY, someone has requested for this to be turned into a full imagine. if you have no clue what i'm talking about, let me enlighten you. the last imagine of one of the books was one where jungkook stumbled across a fanfiction which was titled 'seven minutes of heaven' which led to the very lovely @Wind_Guardian to request it! so hopefully, you all enjoy this bc the idea of the whole thing came from a friend (a very horny friend who constantly begs me to write her smut ideas so hooray, you got one) who seemed pretty into the end product so there may be some parts that are cringe/ridiculous...hehe oops!

After your fourth can of cheap beer, you're ready to have some fun and it seems your seven bandmates agree, their eyes gleaming with a drunken need for adventure as they stare down one another cautiously as if waiting for someone to make the first move.

"A game," Jungkook grins, his cheeks a dull red as he takes a sip from his sixth—you're left to guess after losing count once he downed his third—and hums in satisfaction. "We should play one."

"Good idea, Kook," Jimin slurs sarcastically, rolling his eyes at the younger's vague suggestion, giggling into his hand when Jungkook weakly swipes at him. You laugh along, leaning against the couch lazily, accepting the fresh can thrusted in your direction.

"Let me finish," the little one whines, clearing his throat dramatically. "We play dare or dare but if you back out of a dare, you have to take off one piece of clothing. The person with the most amount of clothes taken off has to go sit in the closet for seven minutes."

Seven pairs of eyes blink blankly at the beaming bunny, trying to comprehend how the game will work. Jungkook sighs in exasperation, clapping his hands together, "Please! Trust me, it will be fun!"

Eventually, figuring that the concept of getting drunk late at night could be a little more thrilling, each one of you give in, finding your heart rate increase as you anticipate what excitement the game could bring.

"Alright, I'll start," Taehyung chimes, crushing his can between his palms before tossing it carelessly behind him. "Jin hyung, I dare you to eat an egg."

You glance over to the see oldest of your group grimace, looking almost hesitant before something steel like flashes in his almond eyes, his lips pursing together as he takes a quick sip of his drink before advancing towards the fridge to grab an egg. He returns a few moments later with the egg in a glass.

You don't want to look but you can't tear your eyes away from the man as he parts his plump and glistening lips to accept the egg into his mouth, his immediate reaction being to gag but, like the man you all know he is, he swallows it without another complaint, looking smug as Taehyung dumbfoundedly applauds him.

"My go, correct?" Jin asks, quirking an eyebrow at the younger cockily, finding it amusing when he blankly nods, taking a dejected sip from his beer. You do the same to hide your laugh, feeling your vision haze over ever so slightly and your grin widen cheekily.

"Jiminie," the oldest beckons sweetly like a venus flytrap luring its prey in with a sickeningly sweet scent, smirking in a way that gives you nervous butterflies and dries your mouth, "I dare you to kiss Tae."

"What?" Taehyung sputters, swiping a hand aggressively across his chin to catch the drops of beer that spilled out in response to his abrupt protest. You lick your lips, finding that the liquid is no longer enough to quench your thirst.