jungkook - request

THE INSTRUCTOR

- in which jungkook stumbles upon a pole dancing class after his daily workout at the gym and can't seem to get the instructor off his mind; requested by @Linfavitalee

Jungkook's hands shake as he steps off the treadmill with an exhausted sigh, reaching up to catch the drops of sweat that bead on his forehead and trickle down his cheeks. He glances wearily to his left to see Hoseok, one of his closest friends and the only one who'll go to the gym with him, slowing down to a walk on his own treadmill, looking as handsome as he always does despite being just as exhausted as the younger.

Silently, Hoseok falls in line beside Jungkook, slinging his arm over the younger's shoulder to give him a loving and proud pat on the back as they lead each other to the locker room to get changed.

Jungkook finds this to be the best part of his daily trips to the gym with Hoseok; the silence between the two never failing to remind him of the strength of his friendship and Hoseok's warm hand against his skin enough to reassure him that he did great today, although the first is more important to him.

The two of them walk past a studio that Jungkook habitually finds himself looking into, wondering if he'll once again feel the disappointment of seeing it bare, empty and dull so imagine his surprise when he looks in to see a group of several women swinging themselves around poles to techno music that vibrates through his limbs.

He pauses to stare, wide-eyed, Hoseok only doing the same once he notices that Jungkook is no longer trailing by his side. Bewildered, he glances over his shoulder to see the younger staring shamelessly at the class as if he's never seen women before. Unable to do anything other than laugh, Hoseok is quick to snap his dear friend out of his mildly creepy daze with a slap to the back of the head.

Jungkook jolts, whining childishly as he bats his friend's hands away aimlessly before calming down enough to, hesitantly, ask a question, "When did they set up a...pole dancing class?"

"Ages ago," Hoseok explains with a little smirk, sneaking a peek of the room himself despite nudging at Jungkook's shoulders to get him to move in. "They just had the class in one of the back rooms. Looks like Y/N fought hard enough to get them to move it here."

Jungkook tears his eyes away, baffled, from the class in progress with his eyebrows furrowed upon realising that he has never heard the name Y/N come out of Hoseok's mouth before. Usually, his hyung would jump at the opportunity to talk about someone he knows, especially if it's a girl, in hopes of getting the younger to branch out; however, Jungkook's shock doesn't stop him from asking, "Who's Y/N?"

Hoseok chuckles sheepishly, lifting a hand to guide Jungkook's face back towards the class. "The instructor, that's Y/N."

Jungkook's gaze is naturally drawn to the girl he was staring at in the first place, her smile radiant and unforgivably captivating as she curves her toned body around the pole and hangs herself upside down. Her gorgeously highlighted hair sweeps the floor as the sun beats upon her, giving her a glow that can only be described as heavenly.

If Jungkook was hooked before, he's certainly trapped now.

She guides herself back to the ground with ease, motioning for her students to try and mimic her movements. She stalks the room like a graceful swan, helping out and providing encouragement where she can all while wearing an expression that Jungkook finds himself craving more of. It's not long before she looks towards the glass and spots the two men watching with vastly different expressions, Jungkook just managing to make out Hoseok's figure waving wildly in his peripheral vision.

She excuses herself and jogs towards the door, Jungkook's heart jumping into his throat the very second she yanks opens the door and pounces at Hoseok, latching onto him for a hug as he spins her around with a fond laugh, leaving Jungkook to watch in both awe and envy.