yoongi - request

DEPEND ON ME

- in which both you and yoongi are forced to adjust when an accident leaves you unable to take care of yourself; requested by @DawnMorningGlory

Groaning rather unattractively, you roll onto your side, unintentionally moving your face into a direct stream of warm sunlight, your lips curling into a grimace as you groggily sit up and slowly begin to blink the sleep out of your eyes.

It's too early, you think bitterly to yourself, stretching your bare arms over your head as you take a deep breath.

Strangely enough, a scent quite familiar to you makes you pause in your movements, your mouth subconsciously watering as your ears pick up on the sound of your stomach growling in demand of food but not the sound of anyone cooking it.

Despite knowing that the house is empty, you smile and scramble out of bed, rushing through your morning routine to make it to the kitchen before the hot plate of food you know is waiting for you gets cold.

You giggle happily as you approach the kitchen counter, eyes widening at the sight of a still steaming plate of fried rice and post it note awaiting your arrival. Humming softly to yourself out of habit to fill in the silence, you pluck the note of the side of the plate and read through it with your bottom lip fondly in between your teeth.

Hey, baby. Had to leave early for rehearsal so I'll see you when you get home from work tonight. Make sure you eat all of the food, okay? Love you
- Yoongi

With a lick of your lips, you excitedly spoon feed yourself one bite before jogging off to get ready for work, not forgetting to thank god once again for blessing you with a boyfriend that can cook.

Eventually, you find yourself standing in front of the mirror, pulling the last button through its small hole with a satisfied sigh, your hands habitually reaching up to fluff up your strands, throwing your reflection a wink of approval.

As it always does, your gaze drifts to the framed photograph you have of you and Yoongi resting on the bedside table, his hand in yours as you blush a mad red, eyes locked on his instead of the camera or even the new gold band on your finger.

You sigh longingly as you realise that was probably one of the few times that you and Yoongi could actually go out together.

With Yoongi and his band topping the charts almost every week and you running a very successful fashion business, it's become quite impossible to find time to be alone with each other if you exclude the brief conversations the two of you manage to have before bed, but what matters more to you is the fact that the both of you make it work.

You both love each other more than anything else; he's the thing that keeps you going and you're his source of energy.

Blowing the frame a kiss, you rush over to the plate of fried rice and carelessly shovel whatever you can into your mouth before making your leave, rolling your eyes when you notice that your car keys are missing from their holder.

"Could've told me first," you chuckle, switching your heels out for more comfortable ones for your walk to the office.

With a grin, you step out into perfect spring air, a sigh of contentment escaping your lips at the way the sun's rays of soft light bathe your skin in warmth while the slow breeze runs its hand through your cascade of hair.

You can't help but hum to yourself as you begin walking.

After no more than at least forty minutes of walking, you make it to the busy intersection that will lead you to your building. Today, however, appears to be an exception as, either way you turn, there are no cars to be seen