Part 3

WILL

Piper and I spend most the day together. We start talking about Nico, and eventually find we have a fair amount in common. Same music, same films. Conversation comes easily.
She only leaves once I'm needed in the infirmary, but she makes sure to arrange to meet for lunch the next day.
I finally finish my shift, just as Nico walks in. His hair is dishevelled and there's grease all over his clothes and face.
'You can't be in here looking like that!' I say, despite actually thinking that he's never looked quite so attractive, 'so unhygienic!'
'What?' He asks, surprised as I hurry him outside again.
'You're covered in grease and mess and...'
'And...?' He prompts me.
'And just messy stuff.' I say, trying to wipe the grease from his forehead and only succeeding in making it worse.
'Right. Messy stuff. Sorry about that.' He says. He moves his hands around my waist and tries to kiss me.
'No! Nope. Not looking like that you don't.' I say, stepping back.
'Will, come on.' He moans.
'Nope. Clean yourself up.' I insist, 'I will not be made ill by you and your...unhygienic ways.'
'You're impossible.' He says.
'I'm practical.' I correct him, 'I've never been ill in my whole life. Never.'
'How attractive.'
'You know it, babe.' I say, sarcastically, 'clean yourself. Then you can kiss me.'
'Gods. Fine. I'll meet you at the dining area.' He says, rolling his eyes.
'See you there.'