Part 1:- Childhood

20 YRS AGO IN BHATINDA!!

Nandini is 5yrs, manik is 6yrs, abhi is 7yrs, Cabir is 5yrs, dhruv is 3 yrs old!!!

      Everyone was gathered in playground, boys were playing cricket, it was manik's team wh was batting.

Nandini:-" Boyfriend (to Raj) even I want to bat like mannu does please na boyfriend!!!"

Manik's team was just 6 runs away from win and only 2 balls were left, when Raj calls manik.

Raj:-" Mannu, nandu wants to bat give her your turn to bat please!!!"

Manik:-" no dad, if she bats we will loose!!!"

Nandini:- "No mannu, I will try my best to win!!"

Manik:-" No I will not give u my turn!!!"

Neyo:-" Beta she really wants to bat give it Na!!!"

Manik:-" No mom,I cannot loose because of her!!! I don't like loosing and because of her to never in my life!!"

         Nandini was hurt listening to this!!

Manik:-" you always support her only, everyone does, if she wants to bat she can, but then I will quit the game, I won't b the part of this game!!!"

All his friends:-" No no you have to play!!"

         Manik starts leaving, it is then when nandini hold his wrist and stops him "It's ok mannu you play now, bu later on teach me ok, all the best!!"

Manik gets happy:-" ok!!!"

         Manik goes plays and wins. But nandini was very hurt by his words, manik realises this!!! Nandini goes near the lake sits an cries all alone, it is then tha manik gets her an ice-cream.

Manik:-" jyada bol diya na,sorry na nandu (holding his ears and making a pout)!! I really wanted to win that!! Sorry na very sorry!! Apne mannu ko maaf nahi karogi!!!"

      Nandini immediately smiles saying it's ok and they both enjoy their icecream near Lake side!!!

     Days were passing like this only but now manik had started being very arrogant towards nandini.

        One day all were playing carrom. Manik and nandini were one team, Cabir and sagar(their friend) were one team. It was nandini's turn and before playing she sneezed because of which she loss the strike and even the game. Manik was now very angry on her.

Manik:-" because of you I lost the game!!"

Nandini:- Sorry na mannu, it's just a game!! What could I do, sneezing is natural, I couldn't stop!!!"

Manik:-" no you toh never do anything, its me only who has to always loose because of you, never talk to me again and ya do not call me mannu, it's manik for you!!"

     Nandini was hurt and this time even manik did nothing to console her, she cried a lot that day, but then she did forgive manik!!
Nandini to herself:-" I will not loose my friendship fo such reason, it's ok manik is my friend, and friends can shout on each other of they are wrong!!!"

       One other day, manik's friend sagar was at manik's house, even nandini was there!! Sagar tried to irritate nandu, he tickled her, he was pulling her hairs nandu was not liking all this, he was very close to Nandu, so when he tried to pull nandini's cheeks, she pushed him, he fell down and was a bit hurt, that is when manik entered!!!

Sagar:-" See manik, wha ur friend did to me, is this your house or hers???"

Nandini:-" Mannu, but......!""

Manik:-" I have 100 times told you not to call me mannu, aren't you tired of gaining all the attention always and troubling me, now u started troubling my friends also, just go, do not talk to me ever!! As it is everyon loves you more, so u have many people to talk to, stay away from me and my friends!!!". He took sagar from there and left,nandu stood their crying!!!

     After that incident even nandu started avoiding manik and though it affected manik but he showed as if he is very happy with this!!!

     Manik use to love playing flute, one day nandini found manik's flute in school garden, she took it and decided to return to manik after school as her class was about to begin!! Other side manik was searching for his flute madly as this flute was special to him, it was gifted by his grandfather who was no more!!! Manik was very upset!! He went to his class being upset!!

Sagar:-" Manik I saw the flute with nandini!!"

Manik:-" Wha would she do of my flute!!!"

Sagar:-" are u don't understand, she loves troubling you, she will tell ur parents tha you left it somewhere, it is your dada's most treasured memory, your parents will get angry at this, and she will again become star in everyones eyes!!!"

Manik:-" No sagar, nandu knows what this flute means to me, you are mistaking she can never do this!!!"

Sagar:-" ok of you don't want to beleive, I will send her to you after school, you only ask her!!"

Manik:-" ok!!"

     After school was over he was sitting in his class all alone!! It is when nandini came to him!!

Nandini handing over the flut to him:-" manik your flute.....!"

Manik recalled Sagar's words and now he felt she broke his trust, before she could complete manik shouted at her

Manik:-" How dare you touch my flute, I have told you to stay away from me, my friends and now my things also, can't you jus stop talking to me and bothering me,you are such an attention seeker nandini!!!"

      He yelling at her, angrily just took his flute, pushed her and walked out of the class, banging the door!!!

        Nandini was bleeding bcz of his push and now even door got jammed!! Nandini stayed in that room for almost 12 hrs, till her appa dint find her!!!

        Nandini was very scared that day, it was night 1 a.m when her parents found her, till that she stayed in dark all alone, hungry an sweating!! Nandini dint like darkness, she feared darkness and bcz of all this she fainted!!! After becoming consuious, nandini decided tha now she will not talk to manik ever in her life!!!

        After that incident within 2 days Raj and neyo along with manik left for us!!! Nandini did not come to see off manik as well!! Manik's eyes searched for her, bt she was no where to be found!! He was upset!!! They were shifting, he wanted to see her badly, bu nandini ha sworne not to come in front big him after that incident!!!

        Years passed by, now manik was 15yrs old and nandini 14yrs!!! It was manik's 15th birthday, when he recieved a guitar from an ananymous person, he liked it so much that he dint even bother to enquire about it!!! Sinc that day till today manik receives one gift every year from that ananymous person, but that Gift is something which he always wanted!!!

      It was nandini's 10th standard, in 10th She had to decide what she was suppose to do after that!!! She was the toppe in her school in 10th, so now everyone expected her to take science!! She was very confused!! It is then she received a thought on her Facebook account from an unknown sender "The world is full of advices, always take them but always follow your heart. Experience of people can help you, but to build your own empire you need your own sets of experiences and you get best experiences if you follow your heart!!!" To a shining star!!! After that day she always received thought from the same person whenever she was confused, that thought use to clear all her confusions!!! That is how days passed and years ended!!!

Okz so done with first part!!  Ok I know this is big boring!!! But this part is just to build the story line!!!  To show they share very love hate relationship!!!

Plz leave your reviews!!!

Precap:-" 20yrs late, in Mumbai!!!