Part 27:- Bye bye soha!!

The most awaited update is here!!! 😜😜

      The entire family was prepared to finally have all the answers to their questions!!!! It was evening time for dinner!!! Manik had not just invited soha, but her brother Arymaan as well!!! Other side soha was happy that manik himself had invited her, she thght today she will impress manik's family!!!!

        Everyone was present at malhotra manshion, malhotra's, Murthy's, Fab5 and navya!!! Soha came with Arymaan!!! As soon as she came, today she touched elders feet and hugged every younger including nandini!!!!

Dhruv to Cabir:-" Bhai, aaj sunset nahi hua hai kya???"

Cabir:-" Huhhhh!!!! M sure I am going to regret asking this but what do you mean???"

Dhruv:-" You see things better in light na???? I can actually see soha behaving nicely!!! I thght I am dreaming in bright sunlight!!!"

Cabir:-" Waise toh this dyaan never comes in my dream, but today our dreams are same!!!"

Abhi:-" Shut up guyz, focus!!!"

Neyo:-" Chalo everyone have the dinner!!"

Soha:-" Sure aunty, I will help you in serving!!!"

Smita:-" Good, chalo get the things from the kitchen!!!"

     Nobody goes to help her, nor younger, nor elder ones!!!

Soha to herself in kitchen:-" These people, what do they think, I am some servant or what??? That bitch nandini, everytime she helps everyone, today no one came to my help!!! Let me just one time come permanently to this house, then I will show everyone who soha is!!!"

       She somehow manages to set the table!!! Now everyone was chit chatting and having the dinner!!!!

Raman:-" So Arymaan, howz work???"

Arymaan:-" Ekdam first class uncle!!!"

Raman:-" Good!!! Btw manik beta, congratulations on your chopra's win!!!"

Manik:-" Appa, those were my and nandini's joint efforts!!! "

Raj:-" Btw manik, did you get hold of that intruder???"

Manik:-" Not actually dad, I have a doubt yet!!!"

Soha:-" Are manik you caught hold of Sidharth right?? He was leaking the information to harshad!!!"

Dhruv:-" Is it Bhai??? Btw way soha how do you know he was leaking information to  specifically harshad!!!! Bcz Bhai dint particularly take anyone's name!!"

Soha got alerted at this:-" It's common sense Dhruv!!! Harshad is manik's biggest rival!!!"

Nandini:-" Exactly Dhruv, it's common sense which is very uncommon you see!!! But soha has a lot of common sense, so few days back this same blame was on me!!! Varma's project, you remember soha???"

Soha:-" That nandini......I made a mistake!!!!"

Neyo:-" Then say sorry to my daughter!!!"

Soha getting shocked, but having no option:-" Ya.....that....sorry nandini.....I was wrong!!!"

Nandini:-" Relax soha, nothing new!!! You are always wrong!!!"

       All others supressed their laughter!!! They completed their dinner and now everyone was sitting in the living room when a boy enters!!!

Boy(1):-" Raj sir, we need your signatures on this!!!"

Raj:-" Ya sure!!"

Boy(1):-" Soha!!! You here??? What are you doing here??? Don't tell me this time you have trapped one of the malhotra boys???"