Part 24:- getting nandini on board!!!

Sorry for the delay guyz.......

All were now back from Bhatinda!!! The trip to Bhatinda had brought many changes, one...the entire family i.e Malhotra's, Murthy's, Fab5 and navya wanted the union of manan including manan themselves!!!
The second biggest changes was manan were on talking terms, not just that they were besties now!! But the question is were they just beauties????
The third and most important one is manik finally after long has got its brains back!!
Foruth is now everyone is on a new mission, Soha bhago mission in their own ways!!!
And finally some mysterious person is spying on the family??? Who is the person???

Next morning was a fresh morning, everyone were suppose to resume work!!! But before they could leave Cabir had send a message on mission Soha bhago group for every memeber of the group to meet at Malhotra manshion!!! Manik had left early asking nandini to resume work from second half!!!

Now all were sitting in malhotra manshion and Cabir enlightenes them about the message from Mysterious person!!!!

Harsh:-" Cabir, can't we trace the number???"

Cabir:-" It's a private number dad!!!"

Neyo:-" It's strange the person knows our family so well!!!"

Alya:-" Not just that badi maa, the person also knows about our every move!!!"

Dhruv:-" Till the group name was not changed even we dint knew about mission Soha bhago, but the person knew!!!"

Raman:-" But whatever it is the person is very smart!!"

Raj:-" Absolutely!! What soha does in office, nandu can know well!!! Ya we can keep Arjun to spy on soha, but he can just spy on soha, but nandu can handle soha!!!"

Abhi:-" And that too pretty well!!"

Ishita:-" My six sense says, the person is actually a well wisher and we shall give the person a chance!!!"

Mukti:-" Maa, you mean we shall involve Nandu???"

Ishita:-" See people, the person has left us with a chance, we can either accept it or reject it, it's upto us!!! If we see both sides, rejecting it is our loss, while accepting it is our profit!!!"

Cabir:-" Aunty is right, there is no harm in getting Nandini on board for this!!!"

Harsh:-" I agree with this!!!"

Everyone agrees with the thght and finally Nandini was called at Malhotra manshion as Ishita knew she is resuming in second half!!

Smita to herself:-" Why do I feel the person is very close to us!!"

She was thinking aa thos when nandini arrived!!!

Nandini:-" Omg, the whole Fam-Jam together, some suprise is coming up kya??? Wait!!! If that is the case then why is manik not here!! Let me call him!!!"

Before she even takes out her phone, the entire family together shouts:-" Nooooooo!!!!"

Cabir:-" We are here for a mission nandu, in which bhai is not needed, bcz this mission is for him only!!!"

Nandu says to herself:-" Finally!!!"

But then she continues being confused!!!
Nandini:-" What mission???"

Navya the excited soul:-" Mission Soha bhago!!!"

Nandini first laughs at it and the finally speaks!
Nandini:-" Sounds intresting, so what's the plan???"

Raj:-" For you to keep a watch on soha in office!!*

Nandini:-" That is implied boyfriend, but that will not help us to kick her out!!! What's the plan to kick her out???"