Part 11:- Trust is important!!!

So here I am with the double update!!!

      After seeing nandini breaking down this way all were in tears!!!

Raman:-" I never knew that following these society norms, I made my own daughter suffer so much!!!"

     Ishita comes to raman and hugs him!!!

Raman:-" She use to sleep without food??? How could we never see this ishu???? You toh never believed in the society norms, you could have given me the courage to fight back!!!"

   Raj comes to raman, "Raman what is all this, nandini was forced to go to London why raman????"

      Raman had no answer for this, that is when manik went to ishita, bending on his knees holding ishita's hand :-" Ishu maa, what has happened 5 yrs ago, why did nandu say all that???"

Navya:-" It was all my fault, I am the reason for her sufferings!!!"
        Cabir knew the half story, but he didn't knew nandini's part in story, but then he also never knew that the guy was harashad, he came to navya and hugged her!!!

Ishita:-" No navya, it was we also who allowed him in and yet could never understand his intentions!!!

Navya:-" But aunty it was me who brought him in your life!!!"

Raman goes and hugs navya:-" Never day you are at fault, you and nandini are same to me, it was he who entered our lives, we are not at fault my baccha!!!"

      Manik was yet sitting on ishita's feet:-"  ishi maa, plz tell me!!!"

Ishita:-" Sorry baccha, that is Nandini's past, until she permits we cannot tell anyone!!!"

Manik:-" ok ishi maa not a problem, but appa she is not going anywhere this time, I promise you appa, I will protect her from all evil!!!"

     Now Cabir lost his calm!!!

Cabir:-" seriously bhai, you will protect her???"

Manik:-" Cabir voh....!!!!"

Cabir:-" No bhai, after what you did today you really think you can protect her, bhai somewhere down the line you know and I know, you were the major reason for her break down today!!!!"

Raj:-" Cabir what are you speaking??!"

Smita:-" Yes Cabir, manik can never hurt nandini!!!"

Cabir:-" correct maa, our manik bhai can never do that, but Soha's manipulated boyfriend did maa today!!! Bhai lost some Varma's contract today to harshad, soha showed bhai the clip of Harshad and nandu meeting yesterday, which raman appa uncle was talking about and bhai blamed nandu for leaking company's information to Harshad!!!"

        Everyone was shocked would be an understatement!!!! And manik was guilty!!!

Neyo:-" How could you even think of this in your dreams manik!!!"

Raj:-" You have always been my pride manik, but today I am.......!!!!"

        Before he could say anything, Nandini stopped him!!

Nandini:-" Stop ot uncle, you are not using such words for your son!!!(looking at neyo) neyo aunty why blame him, for what he has not done!! It is true that I never leaked the information, but someone from the company did uncle and it is correct uncle, no employee is considered innocent till the time truth is out and obviously uncle seeing me and harshad together anyone would definitely react the way manik did!!!"

Cabir:-" You are not just an employee nandini!!!"

Nandini:-" For him I am Cabir, what more do me and manik share except being employee and boss!!! Raj uncle we all know winning manik's trust is not an easy job, uncle I failed miserably in not winning his trust, then why do we blame him!! Whatever happened today at office was wrong, but it is unfair to blame him, plus as Cabir said it was Soha's influence and it is obvious uncle trust on girlfriend is more than a trust on employee!!!! (Nandini was way to hurt by manik's words back then, she dint knew what she was saying) can we just cut this down!!! Infact can we cut everything down whatever happened in past 1 hr down!!  We have an engagement taking place, the first engagement of our group, we should enjoy completely!!!"