Part 18:- I am your dad Cabir!!

Guyz I am a bit not well...n in that I wrote this so I don't know how it's turned up....plz bare if it's not that good!!!! 

All were feeding their partners and the girls were applying mehndi!! After almost half of the food was done, the girl who was applying mehndi on Mukti's hand asked her about the name she wanted in her mehndi and she happily replied abhi!!!

Manik:-" Nandu, whose name are you going to write in your mehndi???" He asked while yet feeding her!!!

Nandini:-" My own name!!!"

Manik:-" What???"

Nandini:-" I love myself a lot manik and no one loves me more than myself, so you see I will write my own name!!!"

Aryamaan:-" So you mean to say a smart, intelligent, Beautiful and multi-talented girl like you is single???"

Before even nandini could reply manik did the needful:-" Happily single and not ready to mingle at all!!!"

Aryamaan:-" Seems like a tough one!!"

Manik:-" An unbreakable hard rock!!!" Clearly indicating him that you will not get her!!!

Nandini finally speaks:-" You see aryamaan, I am surrounded by over protective malhotra and Murthy men's, difficult to get me you see!!!" She replies yet eating from manik's hand!!!

Aryamaan:- " Ahhh! I see!!! Then I guess I have a bit upper hand in this, for the fact that they all know me!!!"

Nandini:-" Are you anyways trying to flirt with me???"

Aryamaan:- "Trying my luck!!!"

Manik:-" Which clearly is not in your favour!!! Dare you aryamaan!!!". He openly threatens aryamaan!!!

Nandini:-" I like your courage tough, openly flirting with me in front of these men's is really something!!!"

Aryamaan:-" I guess I was impressive!!!"

Manik clearly not liking their talks:-" I just said that she is not ready to mingle so just go away!!! Infact try our on Alya, may be u get some success there!!!"

Dhruv:-" Who said she Is ready to mingle???" He immediately spoke in flow!!! N alya blushed at it, thinking he is posssive!!!!

Aryamaan:-" Wow!!! I dint knew even the diva is single!!!"

Dhruv:-" Bhai said bit right aryamaan!! Malhotra band Murthy boys are way to posssive for their female friends, so stay away!!!"

Nandini:-" Waise boys are not allowed to flirt with me, but nobody stops me from doing anything which I want to !!!" Saying this she winks at aryamaan!!!

    Nandu was taking all this as a joke, but manik was clearly pissed off!!!

Manik:-" So you will flirt with any random guyz, is it???" He said making her eat the last bite!!

Nandini:-" Manik, flirting is done with random guyz only, with ppl you know mohbaat is done!!"

Manik:-" Like seriously you will flirt with random guyz, impossible you are!!!!"

       He leaves angrily!!! Nandini got altered at his tone!!!

Nandini:-" Guyz, why do I have a feeling that I have awakened the Monster???"

All together:-" Yes you have!!!"

Dhruv:-" No go manofy!!! The favourite job of you two for each other!!!!"

Nandini:-" Yaar that's a tough job!!!!" She was done with her mehndi...as it is she had decided to go for Arabic one so it was done quick!!!!

Nandini:-" Are to help na???"