Part 6:- On the way to Pune!!!

Ok Guyz before starting this, i would like to give a disclaimer, I have read many stories and have been a TV kid in my childhood, so if this plot matches with anything that it is mere coincidence, plz let me know in advance before bashing, if it matches with any other story!!

It was night time, all had retired to their bed when Smita comes to manik's room!!!

Manik:-" Are choti maa, you wanted something you could have could have called me!!"

Smita:-" No I just wanted to see my son, can't I???"

Manik:-" Ofcourse you can maa!!!"

      He then just sleeps on her lap!!!

Smita:-" Mannu, I want that old smile of yours back!!!"

Manik:-" I dint get you choti maa!!!"

Smita:-" This smile has something missing mannu, as if you don't smile from the heart!!!"

Manik:-" It's nothing choti maa, you are just being overprotective for your son!!!"

Smita:-" Acha, now I am being overprotective???"

Manik:-" Maa, you know I dint mean it that way, leave this na choti maa, plz!!!"

Smita:-" Acha bata howz everything going between you and your poha, sorry I meant soha???"

        Manik was first shocked at his choti maa asking this question, bcz nobody in house ever wishes to talk to him about his this relationship!!!

Manik:-" Choti maa, it's going stable!!!" He dint knew if he was saying this to his choti maa, or trying bro convence himself!!!!.

Smita:-"Acha you know what, I have a plan to suprise her????"

     Now this was another shock to manik!!!

Manik asking questioning:-" Choti maa, you have a plan????". He grew suspicious!!!

Smita:-" Yes ofcourse, listen I know I dont like her n all, but then if your happiness lies in her we can't to anything, and moreover she does help you in your business, she does get stress for your every deal!!"

Manik dint knew how to react on this bcz he knew all this is a lie, she never cares for him, it's just the deal that gives money, and she forcefully tries to enter bussiness, which he doesn't like!!!!

Manik:-" Hmmmmmm!!!!"

Smita:-" So this time why don't you suprise her, go to Pune, get the deal and after coming surprise her with the deal???"

        He thinks for two minutes, he as it is wanted some reason to not tell soha about pune trip, because if she knew nandini is joining, she would create a scene and now his choti maa gave her the reason, he very much wanted!!! He immediately gets up and kisses his choti maa on cheeks!!!

Manik:-" you are best choti maa!!!"

Smita not understanding his excitement:-" What???"

Manik:-" Ya Matlab, wonderful plan I should suprise her!!!"

      Outside there Cabir and dhruv hifi each other and message on mission manan group " Maa succeded, poha not joining!!!" And they leave from there!!!!

Smita:-" Chalo now sleep, good night!!!"

Manik:-" Good night choti maa!!!"

      While leaving on the doors!!!
Smita:-" Manik, when I asked you about you and soha being together your eyes showed confusion and when I asked you to stay away from her by giving ba suprise, your eyes glowed and that glowing was definitely not bcz of the suprise, infact it was for staying away, think about it my child, good night!!!"