Bonus chapter II

Hello friends...

So here is the last and final part of the story!!!

All were teasing Manik, whereas he was actually becoming nervous now!!! Nandini couldn't see Manik in that state and so she was about to say something....but before that Dhruv took him from there!!! The whole mehndi function Manik could not meet nandini!!!

It was mid night 2 a.m, when Nandini was yet awake!! She was having engagement jitters in her stomach which dint let her sleep!!! That is when she heard some voices in her balcony, she went out to see what the voice was and she was surprised!!! Manik was climbing her balcony through pipe!!!

Nandini:-" Manik, what are you doing here and that to this was you came??"

Manik:-" Let ne breathe first Nandini!! Coming through pipe was difficult!!"

Nandini angrily kept her hand on her waist that is when Manik noticed her hand!!

Manik:-" Oh shit!!! Look at the colour it is so faint....it is not dark!!!"

Nandini:-" Manik relax, it's hardly some time I have removed the heena!!! The colour takes time to shine!! It will be dark by tomorrow morning!!"

Manik:- "Pakka na??"

Nandini:-" Wait!! Don't tell me you came all the way from the pipe to just check my colour???"

Manik:-" Yes!!! What if it doesn't come out to be dark??"

Nandini holds his hands and makes him look at her!!!

Nandini:- "Manik!!! Can a simple colour decide the depth of your love??? No na!!! A simple colour cannot prove anything and moreover it's your love Manik and that too for me, it doesn't require any proof!!!"

Manik looks at her sweetly and then takes her into a tight hug!!!

Manik:-" I love you!!"

Nandini:-" And Mr.malhotra, don't worry I know by tom morning this colour will be the darkest!! I love you too!!" She said hugging him!!!

Manik:-" I don't know what did I do to deserve you!!"

Nandini:-" The same thing that I did to deserve you!! Manik now go!!! It's our D-Day tom!!! Take some sleep....I don't want my man to look sleepy tom!!"

Manik:-" My man and all ha???"

Nandini:-" Ofcourse for life!! Now go sleep!!"

Manik kisses her forehead and leaves!!! Both of them finally sleep peacefully!!!

Next morning was the morning where even sun was shining brighter in happiness, after all even he was going to witness Manik and Nandini becoming manan!!!

When Nandini saw her mehndi....as expected it had turned out to be very dark!! She immediately clicked the picture and did send it to Manik!!!!

#The colour of my love️❤️

#The colour of my love❤️❤️