Part 40:- Harshad's closure!!!

Hello friends,

As promised I am here with an early update!!

I am hell nervous for this one...I don't k ow how it is turned up!! Being the climax....hope you guyz find it interesting!!!!

             The gang was all set to execute the plan!!!

Manik:-" Ok guyz listen, me abhi and Cabir are going in first!! Bcz his workers shouldn't know about the drama navya is going to perform!!"

Abhi:-" But manik, with harshad around how will we be doing this??"

Manik:-" Don't worry harshad won't be around!!" He shows them some packet!!!

Mukti:-" What's this??"

Nandini asked for confirmation:-" Khilji powder?? (Itching Powder)!!!"

Manik:-" See my girl is smart!!"

Abhi:-" Ofcourse now she is your girl na!!"

Manik:-" With this he will go for bath and one by one we will get his servants to sleep!! As soon as he comes out, navya you will be in Action!!! With navya's drama, Mukti, nandini and dhruv you guyz neak in!!! Understood??"

All together:-" Yes captain!!"

Manik:-" Let's go!! On your bluetooth!!"

    With this manik, abhi and Cabir move towards saxena manshion!!! Everyone of them were in disguised attires!!! All of them had worn pant and shirt with artificial beard and moustache!!! Except navya!! Cabir had disguised himself as a salesman!! He rings the bell of saxena manshion!!

Servant:-" Yes sir!!"

Cabir:-" Hello!! I have come from census department!! We need to meet the owner!!!"

Servant:-" Ok!!"

    Harshad comes out!!!

Cabir:-" Namaste ji!!"

Harshad:-" Who are you and what do you want??"

Cabir:-" Are paaji, seems like you are an angry young man!!"

Harshad:-"What do you want???"

Cabir:-" I want you paaji!!"

Harshad:-" What??"

Cabir:-" Census board!! How many wives do you have paaji??"

Harshad:-" What rubbish!!! I am unmarried and how can anyone have more than one wife??"

Cabir:-" Zamana paaji, bhaut kharab hai!!! I have given a suggestion to our department, we shall start counting extra marital affairs also from next time!!"

Harshad:-" Just stop your nonsense!! You need the number of members in my family na, I am just alone!!"

Cabir:-"You can't even have someone else!!"

Harshad:-" what??"

Cabir:-"Nothing paaji just sign this document, my work will be done!!"

     Harshad takes the paper and signs of, meanwhile Cabir sprinkles khujli powder from behind on his shirt!!! Harshad gives the paper and Cabir leaves!!!

Cabir:-" Hexa come in!!"

Manik:-" Yes tango!!"

Cabir:-" Step 1 cleared successfully!!"

Manik:-" Chaplin, tango get ready 5 minutes we will get in through terrace!!!"

Cabir and abhi:-" Cool!!"