Part 5:- Tri deviya

Manik and nandu were by now glaring at all of them!!! But these all was seen by some people!!!

Continuing.......

The younger clan was having fun, whereas manik and nandini were giving them glares!!!

Smita:-" Bhabhiyaan, are we missing something???"

Ishita:-" I guess yes Smita!!"

Neyo:- "Something very big Smita!!"

Smita:- "so let's find out!!"

Ishita:-" So whom to target???"

Smita:-" ofcourse neyo bhabhi's ladla dhruv!!!".

Neyo:-" but how??"

Smita explains her plan to neyo and Ishita!!

Ishita:-" now I see, why Cabir is this naughty!!!"

Neyo:-" No no ishu, these are small things which manik does, Cabir is toh carbon copy of Harsh bhaiya!!"

Smita:-" ladies focus!!"

Neyo:-" dhruv, Smita was calling you!!"

Dhruv:-" coming badi maa!!"

Now all the tri deviya start their plan, when dhruv comes to kitchen!!

Dhruv:-" yes maa!!"

Smita:-" are dhruv, when is your next show??"

Dhruv:-" Not decided maa, why!??"

Smita:-" My friend was asking, she really loved your show last time!!"

Ishita:-" neyo, I am so happy manik is going with nandu, since childhood manik is been overprotective for nandu!!"

Now dhruv had his ears here!!

Neyo:-" yes ishu, but I am worried, now toh they don't even talk to each other!!!"

Dhruv in excitement spoke:-" are badi maa, why are you fearing, what are we here for?? We will make them talk??? After all it's our mission??"

Now all the tri deviya came and stand infront of dhruv!!! He feared now, he understood the circumstances and sat on the kitchen desk!!!

Dhruv:-" so all this was just a plan to trap me??"

Neyo:- "you are smart my son!!"

Dhruv:-" this is not good, you ladies took advantage of this good boy!!"

All three smile at him!!

Dhruv:-" whose plan was this??"

All point towards Smita!!

Dhruv:-' sometimes I really think you are just Cabir bhai's mom!! Am I brought from some dustbin, I have no qualities of you and dad!!"

Smita:-" don't act smart and out with it now!!"

Smita:-" hitler mom!!! Nyways first tell me, was manik bhai really protective for nandu, in childhood??"

Neyo:-" upto a particular age yes!!"

Ishita:-" when nandu was born na, it was manik who was the happiest!! More than he was at the time of Cabir or for the matter of fact even you!!!"

Dhruv:-" Really???"

Neyo:-" Ya, he was so protective that he did all the tantrums to hold Nandini first, even before raman bhai could hold her, he holded Nandini first after doctors!!!"

Smita:-" and that too very protectively!!"

Neyo:-" manik use to hate nandini's tears!! He use to get angry at that person who made nandini cry!!! Even if it was say ishu, changing her clothes or anything and she use to cry, in his baby voice he use to shout at ishu!!"