Part 21:- Evil soha

When the gang was busy complimenting each other someone announced that groom is here!!! As abhi was coming down with nandini, manik's eyes couldn't see anything else!!!!!

Abhi

Cabir:-" So looking extra ordinary na???"

Manik:-" Out of the world!!! Just like a dream girl!!!"

Cabir exactly knew what he was saying but then teasing his Bhai was his birth right!!!

Cabir:-" What??? How can abhi look like dream girl!!! He is just looking extraordinary handsome!!!!"

     But then who was Cabir kidding too, manik was his big bro after all!!

Manik:-" Either just shut up and let me focus or else next second navya gets to know about your female secretary!!!!"

   Listening to this Cabir just shut his mouth whereas Dhruv was teasing Cabir!!!!

Dhruv:-" Bro, he is your big bro after all!!!"

Cabir:-" I swear, he is becoming too bold now!!!"

      Navya and Alya go and hug nandini, complementing her for her looks!!!!

Nandini

Cabir:-" Nandu!!! Looking extraordinary Beautiful!! You see out of the world!!!"

      He says mocking manik, who then comes out from his Dreamland!!!!

Dhruv:-" Gorgeous nandini!!!"

Nandini:-" Thank you guyz!!!"

Manik:-" We have a murderer between us!!!"

Navya:-" what??? Where Bhai!!!"

Manik:-" Exactly the one whom I am seeing!!"

     Everyone understand and nandu blushes at this!!!!

Alya:-" What??? I did not understand????"

Manik:-" so Miss. Murderer, maarne ka irrada hai kya????"