Part 3:- Mission Manan!!!

Nandini and manik both left the pub!! Both were upset by each other's words!!!

          Nandini was walking down the street when manik spotted her. He took his car near her and just brought the mirror down!! Seeing this nandini became more irritated and she walked off!!! Seeing this manik came out of the car!!

Manik:-" Get in nandini, it is not safe to go all alone this time!!"

Nandini:-" I can manage myself, I do not need your help!!! And where is your girlfriend, if I sit in your car, she will again have another chance to blame me!!! You see she will say who gave you the right to sit in my boyfriend's car!!!"

Manik:-" it's my car, not hers!!"

Nandini:-" But she is yours na???" She directly said this looking into his eyes!!! And manik dint knew why but he dint like soha being called his!!!

Manik:-" Listen I do not care and don't test my patience, I am not leaving you here all alone!!!"

Nandini:-" I am not coming!!!"

Manik:-" Is this your last decision???"

Nandini:-" yes!!" She confidently says this and looks in the opposite direction!!

Manik:-" you sure, I am asking you for the last time!!"

Nandini:-" 100% sure"

Manik:-" ok then don't blame me then!!!"

Nandini:-" Blame you for what???"

Manik:-" For this!!!"

          He picks up nandini, makes her sit in the passenger seat, ties her seat belt and they drove off!!!

          The whole ride was silent, none of them spoke!!! Both were going through different emotions!!! Though they were silent, not talking to each other, hurt by each other, but yet manik liked this, just bcz she was with him, only him!!! Manik then dropped her outside the home, she started to leave!!!

Manik:-" Nandini, it's not that I can do nothing for you, I came to the party for you!!!". He said it sincerely, directly from heart!!!

Nandini:-" For what manik, to again make me feel guilty that I was again the reason for your sadness, this is something I can not bear manik!!"

Manik was again hurt:-" You can never be the reason for my sadness nor now, nor never and not even in childhood!!!"

She was somewhere felt happy bt she couldn't forget Soha's words few minutes back:-" seriously manik, That is why after our fight you left your girlfriend and you are here!! I do not like this manik!!! Nyways thanks for the lift!!!"

        She left the car hiding her tears, but she was late they were noticed by manik!!!

Manik:-" Why am I always the reason for her tears??? Why can't she understand I cannot bear her tears, it hurts me, since childhood!!!!"

        He angrily drove from there!!!

That night, nandini and manik both thinking about each other slept off!!

          Next day manik had an important work so he left early!!! Nandini by now was also relaxed from yesterday nights event!!!

         Cabir and nandini were sitting in Malhotra manshion!!!

Nandini:-" cabiraaa.....what are you doing tom morning at 10???"

Cabira:-" you taking me on brunch, I am in??"

Nandini:-" shut up Cabir, think ahead of food sometime, as I am new in Mumbai, will you mind driving me to my work place!!!"

Cabir:- oh I see, you already got a job, great ha!!"