Part 36:- I am not weak!!!

One side manik had insulted harshad, but other side Harshad found this as an opportunity to take his revenge!!!

Mr.Arora:-" Mr.malhotra, don't mind but I guess getting harshad saxena into your office is not a wise decision!!! He is a vulcher....very harmful!!"

Manik:-" I know Mr.arora but......( Before he could continue, he realised what blunder her made!!! He sent harshad out, when nandini was all alone) OH SHIT!!!!!!"

     saying this he just left the conference room!!!

      Other side nandini was going to the washroom and thats where harshad got the opportunity to break her!! There were no cameras there!!!

Harshad:-" Nandini!!! Entering the washroom....be careful!! Washrooms are the best place to hide cameras!!!"

      Nandini halted!!! For a second she recalled those changing room cameras!!!

Harshad:-" And you know what's the best part about washroom cameras!!! They help exploring more!!"

      Harshad had crossed the limit this time!!! That last line was heard by manik....he was just about to enter the frame....but before he could he heard a loud voice "THAD!!!" He was shocked, suprised but happy.....nandini had slapped harshad hard and he was now holding his cheecks!!!

         Manik wanted to hold nandini to let her know he was besides her, but he knew more than holding her it was important for her to fight this all alone!!! Take a stand for herself!! So he took a step back to watch what's happening next!!!! He was on standby anyways!!!!

Nandini:- "Mr.Harshad saxena!!! First of all you are a mere employee here and I am the boss....so it's nandini madam for you!!! And now this isn't some mall, it's infinity architectures....you can do nothing here!!! Infact now you cannot do anything anywhere!!!"

      Harshad was angry, he was going to slap nandini!!!!

Harshad:-" You bitch!!! How dare you slap me!!"

       But before even harshad could take a step ahead....he recieved one more slap from nandini!!!

Nandini:-" Dont forget harshad....I have never been weak!!! I am the same nandini Murthy who had sent you behind the bars!!! Yes I could take your evil doings only to an extent last time!!! But it wasn't because I was weak, but it was because you had choosen the perfect timing i.e when I was alone!!! But Harshad this time I am not alone....my family....my friends and MY manik are standing not behind me but besides me!!! A scratch on me and they will burry you alive!! And harshad don't try to mess up with me this time!!! Last time I survived....but this time my family....my friends and my manik will make sure that you suffer!!! Your time is up harshad saxena!!! I have done a reservation for you in hell!!!"

      Saying this she just walks away into the washroom, whereas harshad was stunned at her reaction!! Otherside manik knew that though nandini had acted all brave infront of Harshad, but from inside she would break, so he followed her inside the washroom!!!

      As soon as manik went in he saw a devastated nandini crying and breathing heavy!!! He just couldn't see her condition, he went and took her in his embrace.... hugging her as tight as he could!!!

 hugging her as tight as he could!!!