Part 33:- Planning Harshad ki band bajao!!!

It had been almost a month that nandini was in hospital!!! She was recovering quickly!!! Family and friends love was helping her recover fast!!! Manik and nandini's relationship was also getting stronger day by day!!! Nandini was completely fine now, she just had a crape bandage in her leg which was making it difficult for her to walk!!! But when manik is there how can things get difficult for her.... maximum times manik's arms were her source to walk as seeing nandini on wheelchair was neither accepted by Mr.manik Malhotra nor was appreciated by any of the men's of the family!!!!

        After the whole month nandini was returning back home and everyone including nandini was way to excited for it!!!

Nandini:-" Manik yaar complete the formalities quickly na, I just wish to be home at the earliest!!!!"

Manik:-" princess, what else do you think I am doing???"

Nandini:-" Time pass!!"

Manik:-" Really???"

Nandini:-" Btw, where is Bhai??"

Manik:-" Abhi is down, he is getting the car from the parking!!!"

Nandini:-" Oh ok!!!"

Manik:-" So princess, Chalo let's go!!!"

Nandini:-" Yay!!! Finally!!!"

       Manik picks her in his arms and they leave!!!!

In the car.....

Nandini:-" I am so so excited!!  All the tree mom's must have cooked all my favorite dishes today!!!"

Abhi:-" Since yesterday the tri-deviya is in full action!!"

Nandini:-" I am telling you Bhai, this monster malhotra did not let me eat any tasty food for a month, even when neyo maa got it chupke as!!! Now whole month only my favorite dishes are going to be cooked!!!"

Abhi:-" Oh hello!!! You have a very weired taste in foods!!!!No ways!!!"

Nandini:-" Yes ways!!!"

Manik:-" Don't worry abhi, you come to Malhotra manshion to eat!!!"

Nandini:-" and what makes you think malhotra manshion is not having my favorite dishes for a month???"

Manik:-" What do you mean??"

Nandini:-" I am the princess for Malhotra's and Murthy's!!! So it's upto me where I want to have food!! So both the houses are going to cook my favorite dishes for a month!!!"

        Both the boys look at her as if they have seen some alien!!!

Nandini:-" And Mr. Monster malhotra, since you have made me eat that tasteless food..... Every single day you are going to get one five star chocolate bar and one ice cream for me!!!"

Manik:-" No ways!!!"

Nandini:-" Not following kings orders is against the rule of the kingdom Mr. Malhotra!!!"

Abhi:-" Who king???"

Nandini:-" Appa, Raj dad and chachu!!! They can do anything for their princess you see!!!"

Abhi to manik:-" Hard times ahead bro!!!"

Manik to abhi:-" Agree bro!!! Very hard times!!!"

     Saying this all three of them laugh their heart out!! Laughing, teasing they reach home!!!

      As soon as they reach home....manik carries her in his arms and he takes her in and makes her sit in the middle on the chair!!! The whole room was dark!!!