Part 34:- Harshad...tu toh gayo!!!!

This can be considered as a filler update....like a warm up update before actul office fun😜😜 

Almost 15 days had been passed since manik was planning saxena industries takeover!! Side by side nandini was also fully recovering!!  She could now walk and was on her own feets!! Life was getting normal for everyone!!!

     It was one of the Friday mornings, when manik left for office very early in the morning taking blessings of the elders!!! By around 10 a.m all left for their work!!

     It was pre-lunch time around 11.30 or 12 in morning, when Cabir received a call from manik!!!

Manik:-" I am driving, take the whole younger clan except nandini on conference call!!"

Cabir:-" Yes captain!!". Cabir calls everyone!!!

Cabir:-" Navya is not picking up, I will inform her others are on call, so what's so important???"

Manik:-" No no navya is must!!!"

Mukti:-" Wait I will call navya....this idiot pakka must have faught with her!!"

Cabir:-" Oh hello!!! Nothing like that!!! Wait I will retry her....she is with nandini!!"

Navya:-" Hello!!"

Cabir:-" Caption online....you come aside!!"

     Navya was with nandini....so she moves aside!!!

Abhi:-" So manik, now say what's up??"

Manik:-" Congratulations to all of us....first step completed!!"

Alya:-" You took over saxena industries???"

Manik:-" Yes!!"

Dhruv:-" That's a good news bhai!!"

Manik:-" So now!! Mr. harshad saxena is a late riser!!! As soon as he gets up, he will have this news!!"

Navya:-" And next second he will be in your office!!"

Manik:-" Nopes!!! In malhotra manshion!!! How can I not let my family have fun??? I am about to reach home!! And navya nandini has no idea of all this!! She is planning to join office from Monday, she needs to know all this!!"

Cabir:- "We love you bhai for coming home!!"

Abhi:-" That all is ok... but who has the courage to tell all this to nandu??"

Manik:-" Douchebag harshad!!"

All together:-" What???"

Manik:-" So navya, the plan is her nandu to Malhotra manshion!!! Harshad will come yelling and shouting in malhotra manshion and I will make the deal there itself....so nandini would come to know everything!!!"

Dhruv:-" Smart plan bhai!!!"

Abhi:-" Bt manik we will have after effects....once nandu knows!!"

Manik:-" I know abhi...but we will handle it!! Navya u understood??"

Navya:-" Yup!!! Cool enough!! I will get Nandini!!"

Cabir:-" Mukuuu!!"

Mukti:-" Yes cabuuu!!"

Cabir:-" Are you thinking what I am thinking??"

Abhi:-" Devils mind think alike!! But enlighten us innocent souls as well!!"

Manik:-" Innocent and Mukti's fiance...nah abhi!!"

Abhi:-" manik.... shut up!!"

Cabir:-" Harshad saxena is coming....he needs to be welcomed properly!!!"