Part 29:- Harshad's Victory!!!

One of the longest update!!!

Nandini:-" Then how could you get out???"

Manik:-" That's a different story as well!! Our families reacted the same way as you did on me accepting the blame!! Raman uncle and ishi maa were also here!! They slapped me more harder than you did!!"

Nandini:-" They did correct!!"

Manik:-" The police officer working on my case was raman uncle's friend, so you can say he was bit in our favour!!! I was arrested, but he gave the statement that the culprit has been caught and the culprit has accepted that Mr.raj malhotra was no where involved in all this, infact he was not even in India, so the culprit took this as an opportunity, but co-incidencently he got caught!!! He said everything what I actually told him, but without uttering my name!!! Because of this one statement, all the malhotra industries were reopened, banks account were opened, but ya we did loose our goodwill and that too very badly!!!"

Nandini:-" Thank god to that officer!!"

Manik:-" He is a nice man, he told dad to find the actual culprit!!! The entire family struggled for almost 4 months, they could trace nothing!!!!"

Nandini:-" You could have directly questioned harshad, he was your enemy right???"

Manik:-" That is the biggest thing!!! It had been 2yrs me joining the college, first year Harshad was there and we had all that tashan, but second year he had left College, rather say he had left mumbai!!"

Nandini:-" Oh ya ofcourse, he was in delhi, playing with our lives!!!"

Manik:-" What do you mean???"

Nandini:-" Nothing!! You continue!!"

Manik:-" Harshad never crossed my mind, because since a year he was no where in picture!!! Around after 4 months of my arrest he visited me in prison!!! I had strictly informed that no family will visit me in prison!!!"

Nandini:-" Wow what a great decision!!!" She said mocking him!!!

Manik:-" Come in yaar nandu, mom was already suffering with continuous fever after my arrest, I don't know what would have happened if she would have seen me there!!"

Nandini:-" Ya may be you are right!!"

Manik:-" Harshad met me and told me that he was behind all this and he did this just to spoil my name as he was sure I wouldn't let dad get arrested and ke being in prison would break the Malhotra's and he was right!!!"

Nandini:-" Bloody bastered!!!"

      Nandini all this time was holding manik's hand, as even though manik was narrating everything, but tears had never stopped flowing from his eyes!!!

Manik:-" Cabir is always famous for not following rules and so he dint follow my strict order as well (he said this with a bit smile on his face), he is a stubborn head!!! I thght that he use to visit me every 15 days, but after coming out I came to knew that he visited me every day, just talked to me after every 15 days as he felt I will miss everyone more if he would talk to me everyday, he was yet a kid that time!!!! In one of our meetings I told him about harshad!!!"

          Manik now had a smile on his face as he recalled how his family together struggled to get him out!!!!

Nandini:-" Then??"

Manik:-" Then what!!! All the Malhotra's and Fab5 became detective!! They found out the connect between our production head and harshad using phone records and then confronted that production head!!! But he said that he did all this and did not blame anything on harshad, so harshad was safe!!! But now even I was safe!!! After almost 5.5 months I was out of that prision!!!"