Epilogue!!!

Finally I am back with the epilogue!!!! I don't know how it is turned out to be....but you guyz have liked the story and supported me a lot....so plz bear with the epilogue if it is not up to the mark!!!!  

  Harshad's story had ended and with that the evilness from Malhotra's, Murthy's and fab5 had also ended!!!

       The days were going happy for the family!!! After getting Harshad caught, they all had been on a small trip and had got back the peace in their lives!!! The relation of manan was also glowing, but yet the family was unaware of their accepting feelings!!!!

      Manik and Nandini had become like tom and jerry for the family, the entertainers!!! They use to fight, argue, get angry at each other, but they never left each other's side!! Manik's company that is infinity architectures had won the government project and now Manik and Nandini were busy with their project!!!

       Now Manik wasn't the sole owner of infinity nor was Nandini his employee!!! Now both were partner's in infinity!!!!

        Manik and Nandini had come a long long way!!! From being friends from childhood, to not on talking terms person, to known strangers!!! From there again becoming friends to now lovers!!! They had their own set of journey, with its own ups and downs!!!!

      It was one of the early morning, when cabir had asked everyone to gather at Malhotra manshion as he knew that Manik and Nandini won't be there that day!!!!

Mukti:-" So cabir, why have you called us all???"

Dhruv:-" And that to when bhai and Nandu are not there???"

Smita:-" Finally you have decided to get married and bring our bahu permanently with us!!! Wow that's a good news!!"

Neyo:-" Really cabir!! Wow I am so excited!!"

Alya:-" Guyz we need to go shopping then???"

Dhruv:-" Wait I will inform bhai and Nandu!!"

Navya:-" Are but he hasn't proposed me for marriage as yet???"

All together:-" What??"

Harsh:-" Abe khotye!!! Without my daughter's permission you took this decision all alone, how dare you???" He smacks cabir on his head!!!

Raj:-" My daughters wish comes first!!"

Cabir:-" Done, everyone is done speaking!! Now can I do the honours??"

Abhi:-" No I dint speak ab tak...but it's ok I grant you permission to do the honours!!!" Cabir angrily looks at Abhi!!!

Cabir:-" Bade papa!!! I know her wish comes first and dad I assure you the day I come up with this news, it will be both our decisions!!!"

Ishita:- "Then what is the meeting about??"

Cabir:-" what else can the meeting be about our manan!!!"

Dhruv:-" What about them???"

Cabir:-" Can anything happen in manan's life without making a mission on them, so we are here for mission manan!!"

Abhi:-" Mission manan again???"

Cabir:-" Guyz it's high time they should be vocal about their feelings!!! It's high time for them to propose each other and say those three magical words!!"

Smita:-" Cabir is right, he has a point!! But the question is do we need to do anything???"

Neyo:-" Ofcourse we need to!! They always behave as they are together, but high time to make it official!!"