Part 28:- Manik's Past!!

Hello friends, hope you all remember me and my story!!!

First of all thnx a ton for good wishes for my exam, but now they have got postponed to nov!!!

I have come after a long long time and basically I have lost my touch for writing, so plz bear with me for few parts, until I come back to flow!!!!

Raj:-" His past!!! If that video would have been out, people would have questioned our upbringing, which manik couldn't in his dreams let it happen!!!"

Everyone standing there knew about manik's past except for nandini, so she was stunned listening to Raj's words!!!

Nandini:-" What is manik's past???"

Smita:-" It's only his right to tell you Nandu beta!!"

Raj:-" Get him out of it princess, only you can do this!!! This fear in him is so dangerous that lately he has been taking many wrong decisions bfor himself, just to protect the family, he is been suffering all alone, save him Princess!!!"

Nandini could clearly see the pain in everyone's eyes, she was admant to change that so she directly went to manik's room!!!

Here downstairs everyone had drifted to past, bad times!! It can be a coincidence or Destiny of these two souls, both of them along with the familes suffered for same six months, of one side manik was suffering alone, then the other side inspite of having all, nandini was fighting the battle all alone for six months!!!

Harsh:-" The worst six months for both our families!!!"

(Note:- So guyz here, Murthy's know about manik's past except nandu, but the Malhotra's are not aware of nandini's past, bcz of nandini's outburst before they just know she had a past and it was somewhere at the same time)

Ishita:-" Hope it never returns our kids have already suffered a lot!!"

Smita:-" my belief says it won't bhabhi!!!"

Cabir:-" And ishi maa even if it does, we all will fight together this time!!"

Navya:-" Nothing can go wrong aunty, till they both are together!! In all the Chaos we missed out on a big point!!!"

Mukti:-" What???"

Dhruv:-" The fact that they have been each others support since childhood!! The anonymous gifts every year bhai received were from nandini, those gifts Always have different strength to bhai!!"

Smita:-" And the biggest thing is the fact that he knew it were from nandini!!!"

Navya:-" And for nandini, inspite of physically not being there, mentally he has always been their for her as her peace!!!"

No one there understood what navya spoke, but she spoke those words with lots of intensity and emotions in it!!

Abhi:-" Does this mean that, they are actually in love with each other???"

Alya:-" Or was Love their from beginning always??? Which was may be unsaid and unclaimed!!!"

Neyo:-" The depth of their love is too deep kids!! Love is a very pure emotion, you always don't require to be there together to love each other!!!

Ishita:-" You know kids how pure love can be defined as, it was the love that radha and krishna did with each other!!! They never became one, in their entire life they were physically with each other for a very short span of time, but yet when we speak about pure love, it's radha krishna we first think of!!! Same it is with our manan, their love is too pure and too deep, which you don't find much in today's practical world!!!"