Part 32:- Connected souls

First of all....thank you for loving the song in last update!!! It was first time I got comments on song selection ❤️♥️

Before u all start reading this....there is a disclaimer!!! This part is a bit filmy or dramatic you can say but at the same time reading it shall bring a smile on ur face...that's what I think!!!
In today's 21st century....which is way to practical....it's rare to find such deep connections....but then who wouldn't want such a pure and deeply connected relationship!!!
Considering the current practical life....such a thing is fantasy....but then even the story is a fantasy!!!

Hope you all will njoy.....after a long time I was happy writing this part!!!!!

Manik slowly walked towards nandini with tears in his eyes!! He first cupped her face feeling her and next second he took her in the bone crashing hug!!!!!

He was hugging her and tears were already flowing.

Nandini says it very cutely:- " Manik see I am fine!!"

She was also back hugging him, both of them some where required that warm of each other!!!! Even after nandani saying Manik didn't move, he was yet holding hot tight!! After a a
pretty long time, Manik did let go Nandini but he holded her hands and joined thier heads, his tears had stopped!!!!!

Manik:-" you scared the shit out of me!!!"

Nandini'-" Sorry!!!"

Manik'-"never,hear me out clearly never ever pull such stunt on me again!!"

Manik was saying all this by closing his eyes and joining their heads!!!

Nandini:-" Manik look at me!!!" She says cupping his face!!! Manik looks at her!!!

Nandini:-" I am sorry!!!"

Manik:-" Nandini.....it's.....!!!!" Before he could complete she speaks!!!

Nandini:-" I am sorry for not listening to you and going to office alone that day!!!"

Manik was stunned at her reply but she knew manik was somewhere blaming himself for not being there with her and she knew it was her responsibility to remove that guilt!!! Somewhere manik got her point and now was at peace!!!!

Manik:-" You definately deserve a punishment for that!!!"

Nandini:-" Ofcouse I do, but you don't!!!"

Manik looks at him questioning!!!

Nandini:-" Seven days manik, you haven't been home!!! We have a big heck of family, you could have given someone a chance to stay here!!! I was resting here manik and you stressed yourself beyond extent!!!" She says with a lot of concern in her voice!!!

Manik:-" You think that going home and resting inspite of knowing your condition was possible for me!!"

Nandini takes her hands back and looks down!!

Nandini:-" Why manik??? Why was it not possible???"

Manik knew what she wanted to hear, so he placed his hand below her chin and made her look into his eyes!!!

Manik:-" I meant every word of that song!!!! And that song was written just for you and that too years ago!!! My first ever lyrics were dedicated to you....who deserves to be the first one!!!"

Nandini's eyes had started tearing up!!! There were lots of emotions in them!!!!

Manik:-" You mean the world to me princess!!! You were injured, but the pain was felt here (pointing towards his heart)!!! You think it was possible for me to go home and rest, when seeing you here in this state, every second I was dying!!"