Chapter 2

Go check out my friend's Fan Fiction Melonsalatkind . She is currently writing a "Nishinoya x reader " fan fic 😍
UWU show her some luvvv (~♡3♡)~

Kageyama's  pov

Boke Hinata looks at me, then at the paper, confused. That dumb boy wants to know what is written inside the paper. I don't blame him, because I want to know it too but he is still an idiot. I signed and opend the letter, the first thing that I've noticed was that the girl has an incredible beautiful handwriting. After looking intensely at the sheet of paper, I read it.

Paper:
"I may have an idea how you guys could come and join the team but first of all :  gomen for Daichi's behaviour...
He is usually a really kind person. Okay now to the idea
You guys could ask for a '2 vs 2' game. Daichi would see that you guys really want to play and even get well together for that. I know it's not much and that there might be better ideas but I hope it will help you guys.
Sugawara (Y/n)

Still Kageyama's pov

As I finished reading the paper, I showed Boke the letter and he nodded. We talked about the letter and made a plan how we would ask them for permission. I don't really like that idea but I have to admit, it's clever.

~~~~le time skip brought you by:~~~~
~~~~~~Lev's long legs~~~~~~

~~~~~~ Hehehe~~~~~~

(y/n)'s pov

It was breaktime and I was sitting in the classroom next to Kageyama, who was sleeping in his chair.... 'how adorable'. As I watched him, I remembered how he was mean to Hinata and that he could maybe be a bit nicer. 'Maybe he doesn't know but it could help them getting well together if he is a lot more relaxed' I thought. As I was finished writting that down on a piece of paper, I saw him moving.

'Now is the best time to give him the note!' I thought a bit nervous.

He was looking at me. I started to feel much more nervous then before. He went on staring at me and I just froze.

Kageyama's pov

As I woke up from my little nap, I noticed (y/n) writting something down. I looked at her slightly confused, as she noticed that I was staring at her, she froze.

"Are you okay?" I asked her a bit worried. She nodded and gave me the note she was holding in her left hand. I looked again confused at her and read the note. I looked up to ask her what she meant with my slightly aggressive attitude, as I saw her smiling nervously. I don't know why but I started to blush sooo hard. She noticed that and begun to smile a bit more confidently.

I didn't really said something to the note from (y/n).
I looked at my phone to check the time and stood up and asked nervously blushing again " Hey... (y/n)... ehh... do you want something from the vending machine?".

She looked at me, stood up, grabbed some money and walked with me to the machine on the school yard.
I got my drink and now was it her turn to get something. I noticed that she wanted to buy some strawberry milk but hadn't enough money so I bought her, her strawberry milk.