Chapter 11

Sugas's pov

I want to do something soo bad but I don't know what. How can I help my little sister. I don't want her in pain. What happend I thought she was with Kageyama. What happend on the way home... wait Kageyama would bring her home if it's that late. What has he done? What happend to them? What has he done that she got triggered that hard.

"Hey honey you should clean yourself up and go to bed." My mother said with he lovely calm voice. "If she reacts like that she wouldn't let anyone near her and no one can help her right now." She said. "She needs her time I know how worried you are but now we should let her alone". I did what my mom said, I went to make myself ready to got to sleep. I checked her up and heard her crying from outside of her room

Next day

3rd person's pov

Suga got ready and went down the stairs in hopes his sister would sit there. He went to the kitchen and saw his mother alone. "Morning honey... breakfast is ready do you still have time?" She asked his son and he nodded. "Is she-" "no she's still sleeping she's not coming to practice this morning. I don't even know if she comes to school today. Koushi..." " huh" " don't worry much about her she's going to be fine I believe in her." She said smiling at her son and her son smiling back while eating his scrambled eggs.

At practice
Suga was still with his thoughts by (y/n), he triede to warm up. "Hey, is something wrong?" As Daichi asked that, Suga couldn't hold it in and told him everything.
At practice Suga waited for Kageyama to ask him what happend. He was angry but he was worried but he was more angry then worried right now. Koushi saw Kageyama and he him. They went up to each other and Daichi had a bad feeling what's going to happen.
"Hey Sugawara what happend yesterday" he asked. "You should tell me what happend" Suga said while raising the voice a bit. "Hey Suga calm do-" "NO! How would you react if your sister would come with tears home and screaming that 'I should go away and stop touching her and that she doesn't did anything' hmm?" "How would you?" "But the same she told me and then after that she litterly run home" Kageyama said worried. "Hey Suga you should calm a bit down. We are all worried about her but now we should give her time" Noya said.
After that they heard a door open up, they looked at the door and saw who it was... it was
Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.
Everyone signed annoyed. "Yea yea nice to see you too again" Tsukishima said. "No no don't understand that wrong. We just thought that would be (y/n)" Tanaka said. "Ohh what happend, stress in para- " "not now Tsukishima" Suga said with a rather angry expression. He shoock and shut up.

"Dachi?" Noya asked "yea go ahead Noya" "come with me Kageyama" Noya said seriously and he nodded. They went outside of the gym. While Dadchi tried to calm Suga mommy down.
Noya and Kageyama went out of the gym. "Stay here for a sec". Noya typed something on his phone. He called someone and talked something and came back. He turned speaker on. "Okay Kageyama on this phone is Kenma. So the only thing you have to do is say exactly happend yesterday and let nothing out, tell us everything " " ehh okay. After practice we went home and went first to the kitchen where I made food for us. We then went to the living room and ate and watched a film. After that we went to my room and studied, ehh after we studied, we played some video games. And she won even with me nudging her." "Heh thats my best frien-" "KENMA" " Yea yea right go ahead Kageyama" "oh ehh then we went back sitting on my bed because we ended up sitting on the ground while playing. Ehhh uhh uhmmm.... then uhmm yea... thenn" "just say what happend!" "we nearly kissed" "oh that's why the 'ehh' and 'uhmm' " "NOYA!" " Yea yea Kenma. Go ahead what happend then" " ehh then she shrugg away and I tried to calm he down I tried to grab her hand but she just slapped mine away and ran out of my house" " okay wo- wait did you say she slapped your hand away?" Kenma asked "Yeah ?" Kageyama answered irritated. "Did you touched her while that 'nearly kiss' and if yes where. And had she her hand after she slappt yours away, in her other hand rubbing against it?" "Yes I touched her hips and yea she di- wait why do you know that ?" " Noya talk to Koushi and say that she got triggered from what happend on hef birthday and that he should have the pills around her if she doesn't stop crying." "But Kenma if she takes those pills again she's going to b-" "Noya! That doesn't matter she has to take them in case of a emergency." "Okay Kenma thank you for your help we're going to inform you for updates" " good... thank you bye" and with that he hung up. Kageyama broke down. "Hey Kags what's wrong, hey Dai-!" " I made her feel bad again, I am the reason why she got triggered again" said Kageyama while not believing that he was fault. "Hey Kageyama you didn't know that, how should you know that... it's not really your fault" Sugawara said while coming out of the gym. "He said if that went on, she should take the pills again" Noya said to Suga while he was nodding at him.

They went back and were about to end the practice until they heard someone coming into the gym. The boys turned around and saw... Shimizu...
and behind her was (y/n). She walked up to Kageyama. She shivered everywhere. She looked into his royal blue eyes while he looked into her (e/c) eyes. He looked like nearly crying and she, she just cried without carrying what the others think about them. She held her arms up, still shivering, symbolising that she wants a hug. He didn't let her wait long and hugged her. She just sobbed and apologized. "I'm so sorry I didn't meant to hit you and run away I'm so sorry" she said crying again into his shoulder. "No no hey it's okay I just went a bit to far you know... its not your fault. Its my fault... I-I was t-th-the reas- reason why y-yo you got....  triggered" he said with slightly cracked voice.
(Y/n) backed away and took his hand. She dragged him out of the gym so that she could talk with him. She went with him to the place they were after the vending machine thing. The place where (y/n) for the fist time talked to Kageyama.

"I don't want you to be sorry for that. I was the one who got triggered I let this came up again. And I don't want... I DON'T WANT YOU THINK THAT WAS YOUR FAULT" she said the last part screaming at him angrily. Kageyama looked shocked from her lil screaming. She backed away from Kageyama with widened eyes. She just broke down to the ground. She began to cry again. "Why did I scream at him, now he hates me more, and he was the only new one I can trust, now he doesn't even wants to know me probably" she mumbled in her little breakdown. Kageyama was shoocked by her thoughts and sat at the ground next to (y/n). He leaned over to her and hugged he. He didn't really know if she gets triggered again but he thinks that she just needs a hug right now. She tries to back away but he didn't let her go. They stayed like that a while until both let go. Kageyama is still holding her hand, he doesn't really want to let her go. "Sor-" "don't you dare to apologize for that" he said slightly angry. "You can scream at me, you can hit me, you can do what ever you want... but I will never hate you or wish I wouldn't know you" he said smiling at her.

With that they both stood up and walked to the gym. In the gym all the boys waited for the to kids coming back. Even Saltishima...
The boys saw the two kiddos walking hand in hand until (y/n) ran up to Koushi who was hugging her immediately. She apologised to Suga that she screamed at him yesterday. "Hey it's okay I just want you to be okay... and now excuse me I have to go kill Kageyama for trying to kiss you" he said while trying to get out of his lil sisters grip who was a blushing mess since she heard 'trying to kiss'. Kageyama ran away as he heard that.... probably fast changing and to his class. "Hey and Mom came and brought you your school bag and all your stuff... Idiot if you run to school then don't forget your school bag." He said laughing at (y/n). And with that everyone got to their classes and school began. Everything went as ususal.

A/n: hellu... how ya doing yall

There is not much to say so go check out the Nishinoya x reader Fan Fiction from my friend Melonsalatkind. She has already over 200 reads 😲🤗

Stay fresh and healthy 🍀
Your author-chan 🌻

Words: 1624