Chapter 21

"Mhm"

"yea yea... hello god"

"Whut --__-- "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did you just called me Kuroo?"
You asked. "It's good to see ya too little kitten" Kuroo tried to get out of that conversation. "He said that he's going to call you god, the next time you guys see again" Kenma said while walking up to you. "Heh I like it... but please stay with 'kitten' " you said chuckling while hugging Kenma. "It's nice to see you too. It's always a pleasure to see you" he said sarcastically. "I can go again if you don't want me here" You said joking and turning around to walk away but he stopped you. He grabbed your hand and swung you into a hug. "No for real it's good to see you... happy" "Kuroo could you let me go... I feel like I could puke every minute" and with that the big messy haired dude let you go with a 'sorry'. "It's okay I just don't want to puke on you." You said joking and laughing at the same time. "(Y/n)? Where is Shoyo? And this other setter" Kenma asked slightly annoyed and Kuroo just rolled his eyes 'calm down he never did something to her' he thought 'yea but never say never... he still could hurt her' Kenma thought. You just stood there. "Guys? You okay?" You asked. "Yea yea so where are they?" "The have to rewrite thier exam but after that they are comming" you said while walking in. The black haired boy and the pudding head followed the (h/c) haired girl. "Why didn't you text me yesterday... I at least get a good night from you" the pudding head asked. "Aghshsb gomen Kenma I'm so sorry I forgot but it was everything okay... I guess... heh" You said nervously while rubbing your neck. "(Y/n)! Could you come we need to count and talk about the schedule" your brother shouted out. "Okay... I have to go now.. we see us in the gym" you said while walking away from them and waving at them. "Something is wrong with her" "yeah she never forgets to write me and she seem kinda nervous" "yea and did you saw her wearing that outfit... that's not Koushis" the both said to each other.

The boys played good but not perfect. They lost every single game but they never gave up. The boys had to dive again 'boring' you thought 'but they aren't bad' you also thought. You thought about what they could do better until the doors from the gym opened. You looked at the doors and saw him. They blueberry head panted and right next to him was chibi-chan who also panted. You looked to the setter and he looked back. He blushed and looked away and the exact same thing you did too. 'She looks really sweet in my clothes' the blueberry thought 'his lips look really soft... maybe they feel softer then yesterday' you thought. You both shrugged it off.

The last game you guys played, you won but mostly because of the two who joined later. And with that everyone helped cleaning up and went to where everyone stayed. "Is it just me or are Kageyama and (y/n) weird?" Yamaguchi asked. And Tsukki shrugged it off but little does they know the two certain Nekoma boys heard that. "Do you think (y/n) is hiding something from us Kuroo?" "Yea I guess so too Kenma" the two boys wispered to each other. Someone grabbed the two boys shoulders and asked "Who us hiding what from you?". The two boys jumped and turned around. "HEY HEY HEY GU-" "Bokuto-san be quiet. And that was impolite to listen" "but Akaashi... I want to know... maybe I can help my bro" "bro" Kuroo said while wiping a fake tear away. "I told you about the best friend from Kenma, this girl who doesn't talk to people she doesn't trust bla bla" "the girl who won against Kenma in a video game?" "Ye-" "Kuroo... I told you not to say any one " "Gomen Kenma.... but yes her. Did you saw her today? That girl who had a big (f/c) hoodie on." "Eh yes... she is really someone interesting. She looked at every move the teams made, she surely analysed everyone. She must be really smart" He answered. "Not the point but yes she is. Yea so she was kinda weird today. And that hoodie she's wearing is not a hoodie we know. And that boy she is with always... she didn't even talked to him" Kuroo explained. "Okay bro... got it you know where she is?" Bokuto asked and Kuroo looked at Kenma "yes she got out to wash the bottles out but she wont talk so what are you doing?" Kenma asked. "Bro don't do anything stupide if you get even too close it could breake her" "yes yes I know don't worry". And with that Bokuto went outside. "Do you think he really can do that?" "I really don't know maybe... Kenma are you okay?" The Fukurodani setter asked the Nekoma setter who looked worried. "Come on Kenma chill... I don't think Bokuto does anything that could hurt her in any way" Kuroo said with a kind smile on his face.