Chapter 23

Kageyamas pov

* BEEP BEEEP BEEEEEEPPPP *
The alarm clock went off to signal me to wake up. I just turned this stupid thing off and hugged (y/n) again.... wait.... I'm too tired for this shit and with that I fell asleep again with her in my arms.
After some time I woke up again... 'I just want to sleep' I sighed. I looked down and saw a sleeping (y/n) smuggling into my chest. 'Naw... I want to take a picture of that... wait noo that's creepy cut that Tobio' I thought. 'But she looks so calm and so hot like that.... her breathing is as smooth as her skin. She looks so calm and if you look at her all your stress, grief and worrys float away'.
"You guys are running late if you don't wake up now and rush to school" my mom shouted from down stairs and with that we both got up. "Oh yeah sweetheart some of your clothes are still wet but you can wear something from Tobio" my mom said and I blushed. I looked at my mom and saw her looking at her with.... a smirk. I looked at (y/n) and saw... hickeys... 'oh shit... hope she wont be mad at me' I thought while panicking about that.

'Since we woke up we didn't talked properly... it was just weird after yesterday and I don't know what to do' I thought while walking into my room with her to grabb some boxers and a hoodie. I gaver her the clothes and she walked to my door who has a mirror on it. I saw her looking at the hickeys. "I'm sorry that was my fault" I said, she then looked at me and then back at her neck. "No it's okay, it's not really your fault. Let's just hope your hoodie is hiding them" she said smiling slightly and after that she left the room to get changed. I got changed too and went downstairs to help my mom with the breakfast. We all ate together 'I like the way how (y/n) and my parents are good with each other. (Y/n) isn't talking much but they don't really care in fact they are really supportive when she talks' I thought, smiling at them while eating breakfast. After that we rushed to get the final things ready and went to school. And let's just say it wasn't much worse then I thought... at least we talked... about my exam.

"Hey good morning sister, how was it not at home" Suga asked

"Ehh not as bad as I thought" she admitted. Slightly nervous she rubbed her neck

"Where are your chlothes young lady"

"Wet and at Kageyamas house. I spilled juice on my chlothes yesterday and they were kind and washed them for me but some of my clothes are still wet and that's why I'm wearing his clothes" she answered taking her hand away from her neck and kicking some random dirt on the ground while looking down. He nodded and began to talk "as long as nothing happend is everything okay". Both of us immediately thought about yesterday nights make out session. As we both choked on that thought everyone looked at us. "Uhh what did the king to his princess" string bean asked.... 'asshole' I thought. Tanka but gladly hit him but that didn't made the situation better. Suga looked at me with a twitching eye. "Nothing happend... I slept on the couch and she in my bed" I lied to defend (y/n) and me before he jumps on me to kill me.

The exam was easy thanks to (y/n). So after the exam me and boke Hinata sprinted out of the school. Tanaka told us that his sister would give us a ride. She got us and began to drive and let me tell you... that woman is going to kill us. I got tired and tried to sleep but I couldn't... my thoughts wandered off. I could only think about her. '(Y/n)... do you like me now or not' I thought drifting finally off but unfortunately I dreamed of her.
After some time I woke up and heard them talking about Karasunos number 10 the tiny giant... was kinda cool to listen but jsmsjs WHY CAN'T I JUST STOP THINKING ABOUT YESTERDAY
Boke Hinata and me ran into the gym... 'we made it' I thought heavy breathing. My eyes scanned through the people. I immediately locked my eyes with (y/n)s as I found her. I just starred at her and she at me. After that weird starring me and the orange headed boy did our warm up exercises and began to play with them.

After some time passed we helped cleaning up the gym. I went to the classroom we stayed in and took my things I waited a bit and got to the showers. 'Good that I waited I now have everything for me' I thought while turn on the water. As I let the warm water fall down my naked body, I thought about what happend... I mean really really thought about everything... our behaviours and something like that. 'Does she likes me? Do I like her? Can I give her what she wants?
...
Cut that... ' I philosophizes. 'I like her definitely that's for sure... but does she liks me? I mean yes she kissed me first and she made out with me but does she regrets this? Does she regrets me?' I went on with thinking. 'I need an answer... I want to be with her but what if she doesn't want to. I have to know it. I have to talk with her and get that clear. I don't want that 'this' situation off not talking, being awkward and like not even knowing each other' I thought while being close to finishing to shower. I got out and dried myself and put on some fresh, clean clothes. I walked out with my things and my towle on my head.... deja vu
I walked towards the classroom as Suga and Kenma stopped me. "Have you seen (y/n)?" Kenma asked... kinda emotionless. 'So they want to talk with her two?' I thoght. "Not but maybe she's outside? I mean she likes nights so maybe outside?" "Oh eh yes of course... thank you" her brother said. I went on "if you find her could you say that I need to talk to her it's kinda important" "you too?" The two said and I just answered with a "what?". "Doesn't matter... yes we give her that information so if you'll excuse us" he said and the two walked away and so did I. I walked back into the room 'they wont going to give her that information' I thought and sighed.

After some time I looked up my phone and saw Tanaka running away from Nishinoya while Ennoshita trys to calm him down to get him to bed. I looked to my right and saw boke Hinata getting scared of that and string bean trying to tease him cause of that. I also saw a Asahi... Jesus... running panicking out of the room. He brought Suga as he came back. Suga then calmed the whole situation down and I walked out. I made my way to find (y/n), with the plan of telling her everything... how he felt while the kiss after and before.

I walked like I suggested out side to see a certain (h/c) sitting with Kenma. She talked with him and laughed 'I want to be the person who maked you laugh' I thought. Then after I saw him getting closer to you rubbing his sleeved hands on your cheeks. 'Ehh okay maybe that  is normal who knows heheh' I thought nervously. I then saw her kissing the boy on his cheek. My heart dropped... 'why?  Does she really think that was nothing yesterday... well for me it was something but I thought for her too... yeah wrong thought Tobio'. And with that I walked back to the others.

A/n: Hewoo... sooo I tried to do that as thrilling as possible... but ehh you read it and I hope it was okay like that.
Next chapter is going to continue... spoiler... not in Kageyamas pov... OMG shocking.

If you want to read some Haikyuu x reader then I suggest the Noya x reader Fan Fiction or the Kuroo x reader Fan Fiction from my friend Melonsalatkind 🌼
She hit 8k reads on her Noya x reader Fan Fiction. UwU OwO... send her some luvv... from me too...

Don't want to bother you much sooo
Have a good day or night ☀️🌙
Stay fresh and healthy 🍀
Your author-chan 🌻

Words: 1468