Chapter 19

Authors pov

Some time had been gone and the boys... Tobio, Hinata, Nishinoya and Tanaka studied really much, while you panicked everyday, thinking about if you should raise your hand or not. I mean you don't really have to but you could at least practice in front of the class with raising your hand.

Currently you were in the gym cause of practice. Shimizu told you that she's going to bring a new manager.
'Why a new manager?' some may ask... that's easy... cause you don't talk. Shimizu thinks that, for the great ideas you have, you'll need someone who helps you to actually put the idea in reality.
(Sowy people hope you understand what I mean... today is my english pretty bad... I'm so sowyyy again)

You thought about how she'd look like or if you may know her, until the gym doors opened. Shimizu and the new co manager came in. You analysed her. 'Damn she looks really scared' you thought as you saw... and heard that she was shaking with her whole body.
She introduced herself and got pulled away from Shimizu. They walked up to you as you thought 'shit wait no why are they comming up to me I don't want to oh please help me god' you panicked internally.

"(Y/n)!... That's Yachi. The girl I told you before... and Yachi that's (y/n) Sugawara the manager you'll be working with when I'm not there anymore" Shimizu introduced us and smiled. 'She looks really scared of something' Yachi thought 'maybe I should approach her'. "Hey (y/n) I hope we work good together. 'To a good cooperation' I would say" Yachi said while holding her hand out for a slight hand shake. 'What should I do oh goddd' you thought as you began to shake. You couldn't breathe properly and began to panick more. "Hey Yachi... I'm Koushi Sugawara, her brother. My sister is very very shy so she won't talk to you... don't get me wrong she doesn't talk to many people. Maybe Shimizu can tell you more about it but be patient she'll interact with you until she got used to you. Hope you'll like it here and don't loose your mind with those boys." Your brother said approaching you. You calmed down and breathed properly again. You felt sorry for that, so you held your hand, hesitantly out and smiled a small smile. She took it and smiled. "Well then I hope that I'm not going to be a big burden to you" she said with a little chuckle and you smiled again. 'She looks really cute with her (e/c) and her (h/c) hair what is waving by every bit she is moving' Yachi thought.

After that she went out and you sighed. "You have to chill more. With that attitude you won't going to make the test." Suga said to you. "Nothing is going to happen if you'll talk" Noya said while smiling at you. "Don't worry (y/n), you are going to make it." Kageyama said while hugging you.  "You'll pass that exam I- we believe in you" Tanaka said trying to cheer you up while Tobio, Hinata and Noya nodding. "First you guys should pass the exams before she does something" Daichi said while winking at you. "Oii boys come on we can help her. How about after practice before we help the boys, the people who can stay, stay. We all sit down kinda like a class and you try to answer some questions... first with a paper and then without" Daichi said. "Haii" everyone shouted with a smile.

A few days past and Yachi came regular to practice.

"Shimizu? Why does (y/n) not talk?" Yachi asked as Shimizu walked her home. "I can't tell you much cause I don't know much of it but I know that something happend with her and Sugas father that may traumatised her pretty much. So she has some problems with trusting people and talking with them. She does not even talk with me much." She answered.

"Oh I'm so sorry for her... there must be less things she can do... wait what's with school? how does she do that?"

"Her brother told us that the principle agreed to make every exam season for her a oral exam. So she has to take the normal exam and do the oral exam infront of the class. And to make it easier for her she gets the stuff from the first year so"