Chapter 14

~Le next day~ 
~~author's  pov~~

You wake up from a loud scream. You run as fast as you can into Koushi's room. "What's wrong?" You said scared "I should wake up thirty minutes ago. We are going to be sooo late". You walke up to your brother and look at the time. It was 8 am and the meets at 9 am. You sweat drop at him. "Koushi we aren't going to run late. We have an hour. I do the breakfast and you go under the shower cause you need longer then I do, then you eat and I make the Bentos and pack the water. The only thing you have to do is to pack your bag and shower. Don't freak out we do not even need for the way that long you know." You say while face palming at the thought that he screamed because of that. "You know that wasn't necessary for you to scream like you get followed by a murderer." "Heyyy you know I don't like getting late and getting bossed around from you so I'm making breakfast after I got out of the shower" he said while pointing with his finger on you.

After making the Bentos and filling up the bottles you heard the shower going off. You walked up to the bathroom and showerd fast. After you finished you went to your room and picked some clothes out. You take out a black skirt and a white shirt and a mustard coloured pullover and some black tights.

(You can change it if you want into I don't know some jeans and a hoodie or a dress)

You walk down the stairs and saw Koushi in the kitchen ready to leave the house. "Wait I thought you are making breakfast" " did you saw the time you needed tooo long under the shower and dressing up" he said while running through the kitchen packing some random things while you mumbled to your self 'we are not late and I just needed 10 minutes and you 28 minutes so who is the one who takes long showers and need long to dressing up' 'but good that I knew it already' you smiled and walked to the refrigerator and took some cubed fruits and walked to Koushi who was now putting on his shoes. You put your shoes on and closed the door. On the way to the gym where the team meets each other, you and Koushi are eating the cubed fruits and talked about some stupid things. "Hey... you know what I'm really really happy that you still like your old brother" he said while having a big smile on his face. "Why shouldn't I? Your my brother I'll always luv yu" you said with a big smile in your face and a cube in your hand. He looked at you and smiled again while you just thinking that you are the reason that he feels bad while keeping up the smile.

You and Koushi finally arrived and Koushi walked fast to the others while you were walking slow at them. Seeing him happy is everything for you, you don't want to be the reason why he feels bad. And with that thought you were close to tear up again but before that could happen, you felt arms around you. "Laugh again! I like it more then seeing you hurt and I swear if I see a single tear droping I'll stop hugging you." Kageyama said while hugging you tighter. With that you knew that he knows how you feel right now but it was okay as long as he stays with you like that a just for a few seconds is everything okay for you. "Heyy love doves we have to get into the bus" Ukai said while waving at the two of you. You and Kageyama walked to the bus. "Hey you can sit with Kageyama I'll sit wit Daichi." Suga said while kissing your head and walking off with Daichi-daddy... huhhh parents... ehhh....