Chapter 35

Important question at the end. I really need answers.. hehe ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚
_______________________________________

"I'll watch her and carry her bag. Don't worry Sugawara, I'll take care of her" He said and Koushi nod.

~~~~>>~~~~>>~~~~>>~~~~>>~~~~>>~~

Kageyama took your bag and hold your hand as you walked out. You tried to stop him from taking your bag because you didn't wanted him to take it. He had some hard games and he has to take care of you... of course you feel bad because of that. On your way out, you tried to snatch your bag away from him until he kissed your cheek. You immediately stopped and looked around if someone saw anything. Luckily no one did. "If you keep on trying, I'm going to kiss your pretty and soft lips infront of everyone" he said and you blushed at the 'pretty and soft' part. You slightly hit his arm but gave up. 'This boy will never give me my bag' you thought.

"(Y/n), how are you?" Kenma asked as you meet him out side. The whole Nekoma team stood infront if the exit and waited for the Karasuno team. Kuroo walked to Daichi and your brother and talked about what's gonna happen next and how Koushi's feeling. You walked with Tobio to Kenma and he hugged you. "You know that we saw each other just 10 minutes ago" you said. He just held you tighter. "I don't care, you could've meet him again." He said and you hugged him tighter. Even the thought of him meeting you again is scaring you. You looked around and saw Koushi smiling at you. It calmed you down to know that your brother is okay. But the more you thought about your father and that you and Koushi could meet him again made you shake again. You could cry but you knww you can't. You can't let the others worry about you so you tried to hold your tears back. The only thing you couldn't hide was, you shaking. Kenma waved to Kageyama to come behind your back. Kenma let you go and you immediately hot embraced by your boyfriend.

"Oii Kenma let's go"
"Okay guys, we should go to"

Both captains of the team shouted. You turned to Kenma and hugged him... again (geez to much hugging sessions hehe)

"Thank you Kenma, I love you" you said but immediately turned around to see Kageyama's reaction. "It's okay, don't worry. I know how you mean it" he said with a smile and ruffled you hair. You nod and turned back around. "Okay, we're gonna see us tomorrow. Don't think to much about it okay? And does Kuroo has given you the pills? I don't want it to happen again. Call me before you go to sleep and-" the pudding head got interrupted by you laughing. "Kenma. Don't you worry too much. Yes Tetsu-nii gave them Kageyama and I'm gonna call you... like always. If I fall asleep, Kageyama is going to write you, so you can sleep" you said and he nod. Kenma looked at Kageyama and asked "can I?" As he pointed at your forehead. Kageyama nodded. Kenma softly kissed your forehead and said "I just want you to be safe and healthy. Your my best friend and I'm worried about you, you're really important to me and I don't want you to feel bad in any kind of way" he said and you smiled at him. "Same goes to you, young kitten" you joked and chuckled. One last hug and you two separated.

You then walked with Kageyama to the others. On the way, your and Kageyama's hand always touched. It was close for you guys to hold hands until Koushi came. "I talked with Tetsuro and he is going to talk with his father about that what happend and if he's allowed to even come near us. He is gonna update me and mom is also talking to Ukai and Takeda sensei about it so that they know" he said and you felt this shaking feeling again. "It's okay (y/n). It's now time for me to keep you safe. Your my little sister and I should do that as a big brother not other way around. I love you okay? And with me ar-" he got interrupted by Tanaka. "I guess Suga meant with US around you is nothing going to happen" he said and everyone nod. Even Tsukishima. "We're always going to have your backs, like you and your brother has our's" Nishinoya said and you and Koushi blushed. You looked at Koushi and he nod. You two bent over and your brother thanked them. You two got up and you breathed in and out. "Thank you!" You said... maybe a bit loud but not too loud. The other begun to laugh and you blushed a bit and smiled then. "Now guys let's keep walking, we can talk more when we got to the inn again" Daichi said and everyone begun to walk again. Koushi grabbed your hand and Kageyama's hand and pulled them together so thay you and Kageyama could hold hands. He winked at you before he joined Daichi. You begun to blush and looked away. "Didn't know you were that embarrassed to hold my hand" Kageyama said while chuckling at you. You grabbed his hand tighter so that he could never let your hand go. You were still looking at the ground but Kageyama was looking at you with a little smile.