Chapter 13

Okay Okay before the actual game with Datekou begins, the boys have to warm up first. The boy trained thier receives and everything went really good... for the boys...
Everyone were in this 'oh shit' mood and were relly stressed until Noya made his Rolling Thunder. (Y/n) and Tanaka went up to Noya. Tanaka made fun of him but (y/n) had stars in her eyes, she was really impressed. After the situation calmed down Noya began to say some stuff that hyped everyone up and so that everyone have some positive thoughts and hopes about the game against Datekou. (Y/n) hugged Noya and wispered "thank you for loosen up the mood" and kissed him in the cheek. "Everything for the Sunflower" he said smirking at her. Nishinoya shrugged together as he felt Kageyama death glaring at him.

The game bagan and everyone was excited about the game. The gane was really exciting and really good.

(I'm not going to write the game diwn cause I'm really not good at writing the games)

The game was really good and Karasuno won... YASSSHAAAAAA... *cough cough* back to the story.

After the game Karasuno watched Aoba Johsai play against a unknown team. They won the game really fast and before Aoba Johsai went to pack thier things a certain brown haired boy spotted Karasuno grabbing thier things to go home. "Yoo hoo Tobio-chan did you liked the game. And did you brought 'lil flower'?." Oikawa greeted. The only answer that came from Kageyama was a 'Hmpf' out of anger."Ignore him let's go Tobio" (y/n) said quiet while grabbing his hand. "Oii lil flower a pleasure to meet you again we could go meet us at a cafe or in a park. If you feel uncomfortable you could bring your boyfriend." He said while waving at them. Sugawara tried to jump at him but before he could jump down and kill the brown hair captain, Daichi- daddy grabbed Suga- mommy and dragged *her* (hehe) out to the bus. Kageyama still angry and (y/n) still holding his hand trying to drag him to the bus while waving at Oikawa. Iwaizumi hitting Oikawa's head. "Iwa-chan whyy" "cause your messing with them Shittykawa" answered Iwa while sighing at him.

"Your sitting next to me in the bus (y/n)" Koushi said to (y/n) while walking to the bus. "No I want to sit next to Kageyama, what's wrong with that?"  The (h/c) haired girl asked her brother. "Because I want to sit next to my little sister" he said slightly mad. (Y/n) sighed at him. "Hey could I talk to your little sister?" Daichi asked while walking up to them. He nodded and (y/n) walked with Daichi. "Hey (y/n) you don't have to answer or talk but I just wanted you to know that you should be maybe think more about Suga... I mean don't get me wrong.. ehh it's hard to explain..... I mean you know you used to be just with Sugawara and just talking with him and now you kinda the whole time with Kageyama and talking to Kageyama and let your brother behind and I'm kinda worried about him." He said while looking at Suga who was talking with Kageyama. "You know I have this feeling that Suga could get the thoughts that Kageyama gets everything and that you were the only thing the he doesn't have but now he does too. But that's just a stupid thought you know just forget it I think you understand it." "Thank you Daichi" was the only thing she said to that and walked straight to Suga and hugged him. "Let's go eat ice cream when we're back. Just we two okay but you are buying." (Y/n) said while hugging him from behind. "K so are you finished talking to Daichi? So that I can let you alone and go to Daichi back?" "Yeah yeah you can walk to your husband" (y/n) said while giggling. "What was that?" "Nothing byeee" she said while pushing him towards Daichi.
"Hey are you okay ? Today was really weird." Kageyama asked (y/n) while looking slightly worried. "Dunno" "am I letting Suga really behind me cause of being with you?" She asked. "Hmmm maybe a bittttt" he said a bit lying to her. After that she kept quiet and walked with him to the bus and without talking once she sat down and Suga next to her. "You okay?" He asked his sister and she just said quietly 'yes' without looking at him.

Suga's pov

'What is wrong? Is she mad at me for sitting here or did something happen with Kageyama... I swear if he did anything I'm going to get the mom's.... ehh my friends.